Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chicago rally cancelled?

If you are as close as 100 miles to this protest you are close enough to stand with these brave patriots. Please join them.

-e: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:40:23 -0500

In the last month there have been several anti-illegal / pro law enforcement demonstrations in various U.S. locations cancelled due to threats from pro-illegal groups.

This week there was another event cancelled in Crystal Lake, IL - For the latest on the cancelled meeting, see the article below for details or click on this link:
    http://www.nwherald.com/articles/2007/0 ... 667193.txt

With the cooperation of the Crystal Lake Police Department, we have arranged for a demonstration at McCormick Park in Crystal Lake. McCormick Park is located on Hwy. 14 in Crystal Lake in the vicinity of 420 W Virginia St (Virginia St. is Highway 14). The Park is on the Southwest side of Highway 14 under a water tower.

The parties who were going to protest the Dan Beck meeting at the Holiday Inn will be at one end of the park and the Minutemen (Minutemen Midwest and Chicago Minuteman Project led by the Director of the Illinois Minuteman Project - ____) will lbe located at the other end of the park.
    Look for the Minutemen Midwest banners to determine at which end of the park we are.

No bull horns will be permitted because there is an ordinance that dictates the need for a permit with 72 hour processing time.

Our scheduled demonstration for Melissa Bean's office will still happen. Click on this link for details:
    http://www.minuteme nmidwest. com/EntryDetail. asp?entryID= 303
    We will wind up early there to arrive in Crystal Lake at 01:00 P.M.

I cannot believe this has been canceled. I hope they try for somewhere else as the guest speaker is incredible and get's results. I heard him on the radio this week. He's Sheriff Beck from Ohio. ACLU tried to stop him but couldn't. A Mexican defense group tried but only made the sheriff want to fight illegal immigration even more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You don't think that Bush is pressuring the cities to shut these down? He knows that violence could break out and he does not want american seeing this. He wants it under wraps.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

This has President Bush's cronies mark all over it

This has President Bush's cronies mark all over it.... I am Sure Bush is just passing his influence off to the local commities by proxy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

to me Bush is irelevant to anything. The next news I am interested about Gorge Bush is that he is being tried on criminal charges and will be headed to prison with his cell mate Michael Vick. Otherwise he does not matter.

It is up to us. We matter.

I salute our true Americans in Illinois
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY