Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Perhaps I was wrong in assigning Bob "The Watchman" Quasisus to the Chicano Forums? If, so I retract and apologize. Would the correct designation for his rancor and hate be as the operator of the other alipac website? Does he have anything to do with the Chicano Forums?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The key to solving this problem is both more enforcement and reforming our system to better meet our needs.
    Bwaaaahahahah! Thats pretty funny when you consider that these same cowards high tailed it, illegally, to the U.S. rather than standing up and demanding government reform in their own countries.

Typical. They had no [self mod edit] there, yet need a wheelbarrow to carry them around in here.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Sucks to be them, investing so much time and hate towards us only to fail miserably at their attempts to derail us while we experience unprecedented growth and success.

I find the recipe section to be one of the more interesting parts of their website...however...The Navajo fry bread recipe is a retarded as some of the other post...No Navajo would eat that fry bread...Clearly it is done by someone who knows nothing about good fry bread...but what can you expect from these folks :P
    I love fry bread, but mine never turns out as good as you get from roadside stands and on the res.

I suspect they use real lard...and my kids and wife would gag if I tried that.

Tokie

The word racist from the open borders group means we are really right and they have nothing else to call us. Can't you come up with something better over there (or at least more unique)? Each time you use that word it carries less and less punch.

Everyone just cover your ears and make a loud hummimg (hmmmm) sound everytime you even think you hear that misused and overused "R" word.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Chicano Forum operator posts comment on W's Forsyth Co.

Statistics show illegal immigrants commit less non-immigration crime than citizens.
    What statistics, Bob? Show us proof. Ahh, he probably just made them up. Loser.....
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

W, I have known for some time that the Watchman is ole Bobo. He truly is obsessed with ALIPAC and you. He really is a nutcase.

He claims he is against illegal immigration but yet chimes right in with the racist, reconquistas in the HB forum and the phoney alipac one in insulting any outsider who comes in there and expresses that view.

They are all sick, twisted traitors as most of them claim to be U.S. citizens too. God help us if these people and their offspring represent the future of this country.

Cheyenne Woman posted a recipe for Fry Bread last October so they are just emulating us again! I tried it red and I liked it.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 081#236081

Alipac is a very effective organization in the fight against illegal immigration and they know it.

We are activist that take action.

At FakePAC, they sit around, grumble and complain about us. Heck, they don't even know what bills are before the Congress. They don't talk about their activism because they don't do anything for their cause. The primary conversations on that website consist of whines about ALIPAC. The more successful and effective we are, the more they complain and attack us. Actually the activity level on that site is a gauge of our success. If it's upsetting them, then we are doing a good job. Really, FakePAC should correct the mission statement, to reflect the real reason that site was established by bob.

They are a bunch of Sit-N-Spins.
    A whole lot of repetitive action that is going no where.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, fake alipac, Hispanic Business and Galleons forums are virtually graveyards. Only a few racist, reconquisatas spewing hate and insults on any who dares enter them with an opposing view. Yet they still don't believe that the majority of Americans are fed up with illegal immigration. Their little fantasy world is going to come to an end when they get investigated for treason and their amigos are deported.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12