Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chicano Forum operator posts comment on W's Forsyth Co. talk

" The Watchman " is the operator of the Chicano Forum, a pro-illegal alien advocacy group:

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satel ... g=1#rrForm

Posted on 08/29 at 11:01 AM
    ALIPAC is a hate group, and all the venom posted here is further proof. The vast majority of illegal immigrants come here to work or be with family. Statistics show illegal immigrants commit less non-immigration crime than citizens. Most would come legally if they could obtain a visa, but our laws are very restrictive. The key to solving this problem is both more enforcement and reforming our system to better meet our needs.
    The Watchman

NOTE: The Watchman and the Chicano Forums have no intention on supporting enforcement, and his allusion to that here is a smokescreen. In fact, on his website, posters are forbidden from using the terms "illegal" and "anchor baby". According to him, no one is "illegal". His forum promotes open borders and unrestricted illegal immigration, as long as it is of the "Chicano" variety.
    Hey, ALIPAC'ers...how do you like being called a hate group???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calling the ALIPAC'ers a hate group is certainly nothing new. Their website is just as stupid and trashy as MATT. I've been kicked off both sites, which is no big loss, but it was fun to argue with the watchman, daniel (although Daniel does seem more educated than most of the bloggers on there), and many of the other OBL losers on both sites because they just don't seem to get it. Like any other OBL, their arguments are based on emotions and not facts.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

i went there and gave my two cents.
    i told him that the true hate groups are la raza, maldef, lulac
    whos only interest are hispanics

The Hispanic Business Forum should get honorable mention Their moderators don't say one dang thing to their members who preach reconquista and say that all Americans from white European ancestry are here illegally and this land belongs to Mexicans. Weird when Mestizos are of Spanish ancestry. You know, those white Europeans. lol!
    Weirder yet is that the "Watchman" and their moderator Delphina are both of white European ancestry and not Mestizo/Mexican and yet they say nothing to these reconquistas in that forum.

Just posted my reply to him, also. Of course our immigration laws are restrictive...they're that way for a reason!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

The Watchman is Robert "Bob" Quasius from Marshall, Minnesota. He is one of the main ring leaders at the fake alipac site where he hangs out with Tony Cheek and about four others.

They have a small group of around 5 people that obsess about ALIPAC all the time. They have tried to harm us in underhanded ways again and again and they always fail.

I knew when Zeezil posted the link to the article that "stalker Bob" would not be far behind.

The funny thing is that while Bob and the spookies have been launching their attacks over the last 7 months, ALIPAC's web traffic and contributor growth has doubled.

Sucks to be them, investing so much time and hate towards us only to fail miserably at their attempts to derail us while we experience unprecedented growth and success.

Here is the background info on Bob and crew.

He tried to file complaints with the FEC, NC Sec. State, and IRS and they all turned his 'research' down.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=quasius

Bob gets upset when we mention him by his real name because although his real name is now a matter of public record, he would prefer to spill his filth behind a shield of anonymity.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The Watchman is Robert "Bob" Quasius from Marshall Minnesota. He is one of the main ring leaders at the fake alipac site where he hangs out with Tony Cheek and about four others.
    Bob is on a downward spiral of his own making into the cess pool he has created. It could not happen to a more deserving guy!

The best thing to do is to ignore Bob. That is what most of us do. He hates that the most because he is very inflamed that we ignore him and his silliness. I think he is still bitter we kicked him off of the ALIPAC website for telling tall tales.

He has invested so many hours of his life into his hatred for me and ALIPAC, God knows what kind of costly impact his fruitless crusade has had on his life.

He has sent his lies to countless reporters and news stations. They have all ignored him too since ALIPAC gets more press now than ever.

I recommend that everyone just ignore Bob Quasisus and his posts as The Watchman and Bob1388

That's what the government agencies, media, and organizations opposed to the goals of ALIPAC have all done.

Even the illegal alien supporting groups reject Bob's lies and don't want to work with him because he would put them at risk for major embarrassment due to his disregard for the truth.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The Watchman is Robert "Bob" Quasius from Marshall Minnesota. He is one of the main ring leaders at the fake alipac site where he hangs out with Tony Cheek and about four others.

They have a small group of around 5 people that obsess about ALIPAC all the time. They have tried to harm us in underhanded ways again and again and they always fail.

I knew when Zeezil posted the link to the article that "stalker Bob" would not be far behinds.

The funny thing is that while Bob and the spookies have been launching their attacks over the last 7 months, ALIPAC's web traffic and contributor growth has doubled.

Sucks to be them, investing so much time and hate towards us only to fail miserably at their attempts to derail us while we experience unprecedented growth and success.

Here is the background info on Bob and crew.

He tried to file complaints with the FEC, NC Sec State, and IRS and they all turned his 'research' down.

Bob gets upset when we mention him by his real name because although his real name is now a matter of public record, he would prefer to spill his filth behind a shield of anonymity.

W
    People don't do stuff like this simply out of a venemous hatred for their country. Not at a sustained level.

Which means these guys and their organization are being paid by someone, just as MoveOnPac pays people to lurk on conservative forums and play 5th columnists.

So you can probably guess that some of the $$ the federal govt gives to anti-American "Hispanic" groups like La Raza and others, goes to paying these guys to build, maintain and work on these sites.

Welcome to America, friends.

Tokie

I find the recipe section to be one of the more interesting parts of their website...however...The Navajo fry bread recipe is a retarded as some of the other post...No Navajo would eat that fry bread...Clearly it is done by someone who knows nothing about good fry bread...but what can you expect from these folks :P
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast