Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chicano Forums "Punk Lou Dobbs Day" gets punked

Chicano Forums "Punk Lou Dobbs Day" gets punked:

Check out, Sirius_Gurl postings. You go Girl!
    http://www.chicanoforums.com/forums/ind ... opic=28589
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good stuff....it only infuriates me that ILLEGALS just don't care that they are breaking laws. They seem to feel they have a RIGHT to be here because their awful country is in shambles so they have to live off our country.

well, guess what, the MAJORITY of us are DONE supporting you, it will take time but we will fight back and not stand for blanket amnesty!!!

Phew! I just read all three pages for this topic. I recommend it to see how some people feel about this issue.

What a ride.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read all 3 pages too, but I'll be honest, I skipped a lot of the illegals' rantings. Same o' same o' BS. Notice how they called her "puta" and "idiot" and said "we're gonna rape your daughter." Why do they always resort to such vile language and thoughts?

Oh well, I wonder how they feel that Lou Dobbs is "raping" one of their women every nite. Hahhaha.

Way to go, Sirius_Gurl and Dine!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I read all 3 pages too, but I'll be honest, I skipped a lot of the illegals' rantings. Same o' same o' BS. Notice how they called her "puta" and "idiot" and said "we're gonna rape your daughter." Why do they always resort to such vile language and thoughts?

Oh well, I wonder how they feel that Lou Dobbs is "raping" one of their women every nite. Hahhaha.

Way to go, Sirius_Gurl and Dine!!
    They resort to that because (a)their level of sanity is limited and (b) the macho rapist/tough guy image makes up for their pigmy stature and mental midget failure of Mexico to achieve what America has.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

They resort to that because (a)their level of sanity is limited and (b) the macho rapist/tough guy image makes up for their pigmy stature and mental midget failure of Mexico to achieve what America has. [/quote]

Wow...I couldn't have said it any better....Awesome!
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    "Punk Lou Dobbs Day?" It's amazing how childish the chicken forum-ooops, I mean chicano forum is. Only small minds like theirs can produce something so moronic.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Here is my video counter to their video. Here is the real hate they need to see. Most Americans opposed to illegal immigration are not KKK skinheads which is what they are trying to imply in their video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIW-BZ8oLrk · Cached page