Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Child Molester doesn't show up

Bill O'Reilly shared a story last night about an illegal immigrant arrested for molesting his girlfriends 9 year old daughter in Wisconsin. It was yet another felony committed by this piece of filth. He had previously been deported, but returned, of course. The county commissioner gave him $5000 bail, and the judge let him walk. He was supposed to show up to court today...but surprisingly, he did not. O'Reilly has demanded the firing of the commissioner and will give more of an update on the story Monday.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

show up to court today...but surprisingly, he did not
    That was the idea...get it?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Oops. I forgot the "master plan". Everyone in government and law is in on it. Thanks for reminding me, Indy.

Hi Tyrantosaur,
    You got that right! Illegal was just exercising his "catch and release" priviledges and his immunity to arrest. All this is just business as usual - just another decent and hard-working future citizen exercising his rights to small children under mexican law.

Any of you senators and other globalist liberals want to invite him into your homes? Hmmmm? How about it Senator Kennedy? Senator McCain?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

being one who watches OReilly i have to ask when was this talked about cuz i sure as heck missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    being one who watches OReilly i have to ask when was this talked about cuz i sure as heck missed it.
    It was on tonight's show. You can catch the taped show at 11:00.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Maybe they should put a bounty on this guy. First one to catch him gets to make sure he CANNOT do this again, get my drift?

Anyone who does this to a child deserves no less, and of course those who are here illegally should get this, then deported to show all of their fellow countrymen who have their hearts set on coming here and practising "rapto" (their cultural way of saying "hey I know you're too young but I like you") will think twice!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He will come back under a new name. He'll get caught. Of course by then they will probably just make him pay a small fine. And remember, with no conviction he'll probably qualify for Bush's illegal alien amnesty program.

Hi Hawkeye,
    Welcome to Alipac, glad you joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    He will come back under a new name. He'll get caught. Of course by then they will probably just make him pay a small fine. And remember, with no conviction he'll probably qualify for Bush's illegal alien amnesty program.
    According to the news I heard on the radio about 2 weeks ago, Kennedy and McCain have "decided" that there will be no criminal checks under the forthcoming amnesty bill; all illegals will be welcomed to citizenship." I was tuning around listening to PBS while driving to work and heard it on their "Morning Edition" broadcast.

Looks to me like under the North American Union, decent citizens, real citizens, that is, will be constructing 10 foot concrete walls around their houses with razor wire on top, security gates, and other security measures to protect their property and vehicles. With North American Union law enforcement being relegated to that of Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, we'll be forced to fend for ourselves (eventually) just to stay alive.

Meanwhile....

Key leaders (of the NAU) will be laughing their asses off.

C O R R E C T I O N

Liberal-globalist senators are already enjoying lots of laughs at our expense.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

It may become more difficult to fend for ourselves as many in the new Congress are against gun rights. Of course, illegals don't fall under the law, so no matter what these anti-gunners do, illegals will be able to carry and use whatever weaponry they want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast