Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    It may become more difficult to fend for ourselves as many in the new Congress are against gun rights. Of course, illegals don't fall under the law, so no matter what these anti-gunners do, illegals will be able to carry and use whatever weaponry they want.
    This is the ONE huge problem the Globalists have had with AMERICANS....

The 2ND AMENDMENT and our unwillingness to give up our right to bear arms.

They have and are trying everything to persuade us to willingly become subservient. This just could be the deciding factor in moving Americans to finally stand up and stand firm.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    It may become more difficult to fend for ourselves as many in the new Congress are against gun rights. Of course, illegals don't fall under the law, so no matter what these anti-gunners do, illegals will be able to carry and use whatever weaponry they want.
    This is a really really good point. One of my relatives has his FFL and do you know that the govt just sent him his updated forms that he needs to use in transactions... and guess what? Yep, you guessed it. The forms now come in a spanish version. Yikes. I guess they have rights to everything else, why shouldn't we make it easier for them to purchase guns (not saying everyone who doesn't speak English is illegal. Want to make sure I am being PC here )
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

MW
    Coto wrote:

According to the news I heard on the radio about 2 weeks ago, Kennedy and McCain have "decided" that there will be no criminal checks under the forthcoming amnesty bill; all illegals will be welcomed to citizenship." I was tuning around listening to PBS while driving to work and heard it on their "Morning Edition" broadcast.
    Common sense tells me such a plan would never fly. Such an endeavor by McCain and Kennedy would be reversed through an amendment to the bill. Perhaps McCain and Kennedy have plans to throw up all kinds of B.S. in the hopes much of it will stick, but they'll never get that one to fly. Even the many illegal supporters in the U.S. Congress aren't that stupid, excluding Kennedy and McCain of course.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi 2ndAmendsis,
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This is the ONE huge problem the Globalists have had with AMERICANS....

The 2ND AMENDMENT and our unwillingness to give up our right to bear arms.
    Thank you, 2ndAmendsis, for posting that. How do I put this delicately....

Hillary has plans for the 2nd Amendment

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12