Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    you're worried about China. good. but in the meantime we've lost los(t) angeles and are close to losing california
    LA is still part of the US, but anyways, I for one am prepared for Chinese domination. I suggest those of you who are young pick up some Mandarin if you want to have good international business relations 30 years from now . Still, as long as they continue to restrict freedom, they'll have trouble getting respect from the international community so they need to fix that if they wish to take our place.

Real estate agents in FL were organizing tours of properties for the benefit of the Chinese after the collapse of the housing market.
    I can see the U.S. as a huge battleground for every country in the world, as so much of our infrastructure has been sold to foreigners with money. Toll roads and bridges are leased to foreign companies and investment groups; anyone with money from anywhere is able to buy anything here (so we are not only selling our infrastructure, but the ground it stands on); and since we have a pathetic record of checking shipping containers that land here, goodness knows what is really in them; our foodstuff and water supplies are wide open for anything.
    I really don't think there will be an attack by China or any nation. They will, perhaps, do the best getting Americans out of the way, and once we are gone, this will become the world fighting over the goodies they own, while living like kings on what Americans have built.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter

LA is still part of the US, but anyways, I for one am prepared for Chinese domination. I suggest those of you who are young pick up some Mandarin if you want to have good international business relations 30 years from now . Still, as long as they continue to restrict freedom, they'll have trouble getting respect from the international community so they need to fix that if they wish to take our place.
    I don't think China will ever allow more freedoms, it's been this way for 3000 years and the average Chinese person is comfortable with it, they are not going to agitate for change, that is what my Chinese-American tour guide said when I toured China. They also sternly told me" "Don't talk about politics".

The international bankers and corporations also have no interest in the Chinese having more freedom, they are happy as long as they get cheap labor there.

Yet because of their large population and resources China could easily become the #1 economic and military power in the World. That is their goal according to the Taiwanese people I talk to, and they want Taiwan to help create a military shield for mainland China. China is currently putting a large Navy base and rocket launching site on Hainan Island, China took some of the smaller islands near Hainan from Vietnam in the past.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    been talking to many of my veteran friends... most could care less if China invaded .. matter of fact I think they would grab a lawn chair and a six pack and watch the action

now.. after this corrupt government is over thrown by China ... then they would go kick some back side

Keep in mind Obama wants to get rid of thousands of US Nuke's

Keep in mind Obama wants a Assault Rifle Ban if not all weapons all together

nothing like giving foreign Nations our advanced technology and disarming this country for that strategic edge

frankly... after the bull crap of the MIAC report; the only way I would go to battle again is if the criminals in the government as well as the SPLC and the ADL would walk in front of me "LEED ME" .. so I could stick my size 9 up their back side every time they screwed up

your Senators and Congress sold you out a looooong time ago for kick backs from other countries .. and the POTUS ... oooooh the last 4 POTUS .. Oh how we love thee

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I don't think China will ever allow more freedoms, it's been this way for 3000 years and the average Chinese person is comfortable with it, they are not going to agitate for change, that is what my Chinese-American tour guide said when I toured China. They also sternly told me" "Don't talk about politics".
    Very true--their culture is extremely different from that of the US. The ideas of basic freedoms that we have, they don't. We assume that the rest of the world wants to have the freedoms we do but when you look at how even highly industrialized nations are run by their citizenry, it's shocking to see the differences. China is on the same path they've been on for millenia and they're not changing.

Nixon was the worst President in history. He opened the door to China without demanding they change their political system. He supposedly thought that they would change it if they changed their economic system. Of course, anybody at that time with half a brain, early 70's, knew that was dubious at best. Now Nixon's chickens are coming home to roost. What can we do? Step number one is fix the economy. This means fixing the international trade system, NAFT, GATT, WTO etc. It's one sided and is harming the U. S. economy. The U. S. buys a lot of junk products from China but they don't buy enough from us. China then recycles the dollars by buying U. S. debt. The result is they control our financial system eventually. Step two make sure we maintain our military. But we can't maintain our military if we don't first fix the economy.

war

they dont need to to go to war with us............they are almost at a point they can destroy us economically

Bush said China was on his watch list.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Nixon was the worst President in history. He opened the door to China without demanding they change their political system. He supposedly thought that they would change it if they changed their economic system.
    Yep that was really moronic, the Chinese have had capitalism and private business along with Emperors/dictators for centuries!

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    you're worried about China. good. but in the meantime we've lost los(t) angeles and are close to losing california
    LA is still part of the US, but anyways, I for one am prepared for Chinese domination.
    Bankrupt, racist, race-baiting, dope filled, gang filled greater L.A. still a part of the U.S.? Everything mentioned above is illegal in the U.S. If California has been deemed illegal, I doubt it is still part of the U.S.
    Legal Paper does not mean it is American, the people are what make it American. The place, and it's surroundings, where I reside is definately not American. It deserves little more than a thorough cleansing with whatever tools be necessary to do so.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast