Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JackSmith--Hillary proved herself a worm when she voted against the increase in border security. She is a two faced lyin pack of poofy flesh that sold her soul if she ever had one when she married Bill Clinton.

Hillary graduated from Yale, like Bush Two, like Bill Clinton, and like Bush One. The tragedy of what is now the United States with the greatest people that ever lived but through lies, deceptions, plots and schemes has lost total control of all three of its branches of its government is due to Yale University and the the "wackos" it sent out into the world to enter politics.

Hillary is a fraud and I do not believe that she will be elected because I do not believe the American People will allow it. Americans are waking up every day. By 2008, Americans will have regained control of all three of their branches of government and be lining these Traitors up in droves and marching them into prison cells where they belong.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To Scarecrow: Don't feel bad about wanting to mix it up with me. I love it. I love it so much so that I got zotted off of the Democratic People's Free Republic of the internet for being a counter-revolutionary. Check out this link for my post's thesis.

http://www.hooverdigest.org/991/rowen.html

Keep in mind that it's from '99 and alot of the stuff that this guy said is starting to come true. But the thing that he says that drives my point home is that as countries get richer they become more Democratic.

Another point that I thought was interesting was JackSmith saying he's going to haul tail to the Democrats over nationalism. I think Reid and Co. are sensing the Achilles heel in the Republican Party (immigration) and using it to appeal to fence sitters. If Republicans don't come out in force against criminal alien trespassing in '06 and '08 expect to see a BIG shift in the balance of power in Washington. Nothing to do with the current topic, I know. Just an observation.

It is true that as capitalism sets in democracy and freedom may follow. But it will not follow in China. The regime is too powerful. The are "eastern thought" rather than "western thought". South Korea is democratic only because of the Americans. Taiwan is only because of the Americans. China wants Taiwan back. There will be a showdown.

The China Regime may look "western" in their "western suits". They have learned our "language" to conduct business. But this is the same Regime that rolled over student protestors flattening human beings like squirrels on an interstate...with no regret.

China is "eastern" thought; the most succesful Communist Nation in the history of the world.

They will not move toward democracy, they are only using "capitalism" to get our dollars to buy the USA for their own purposes.

They would send a missile to the US without a second thought and no regret if and when it suits their purpose to do so.

They are not like the Russians who were by nature "western" thinkers.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've lived with, worked and socialized with mainland Chinese. Individually these are very nice people. However, I wouldn't trust the Chinese government. If it was in China's best interests, and they had the ability, they would not hesitate to attack us.

They will do anything to make money (like harvest human organs). Anything goes in China. Anyone who thinks it's evolving into a liberal Democracy should spend more time studying the real China.

Many Business PR campaigns want people to forget that CHINA is COMMUNIST and POINT NUCLEAR WEAPONS AT THE U.S. ....in order to keep commerce going....Thats why the US government is playing down the threat...it's not good for business.

ONE MORE DEMONSTRATION OF THE SELLING OUT OF THE U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

If Republicans don't come out in force against criminal alien trespassing in '06 and '08 expect to see a BIG shift in the balance of power in Washington.
    Even if they do, who's going to believe them?

They've had four years to do something about this, and the only thing they've come up with is amnesty - oops, I mean a "guest worker program".

Unfortunately for the country, the Democrats are no better.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Steve, thanks so much for sharing that. Yes, I agree the Chinese people are very nice people in that they are very polite. But they have an "eastern" thought which places a different value on human life. There is no feeling of independence. There is no importance placed on the individual. That thinking did not commence with Communism. That thinking has always been Chinese. It is the reason Communism works so well in China and will for a very very long time.

Even as generations change slightly from one to the next, whatever little glimmer of rebellion or desire for independence may be seen from a flicker will be quickly and permanently squashed by the Chinese Regime at whatever cost by whatever means that Regime deems appropriate and the more horrifying, the better, as it will instill fear in others to never go this route.

Also, China is not a "free trade nation". They are extremely "nationalistic". Everything is about their "nation" not the people of China.

The only person I believe that can bring real change to the things that trouble us is Tom Tancredo. If we can reach out and let people know that its OK to be against illegal immigration and that they are patriots, not racists, when they think or talk about securing our borders, then Tom T will have a bigger chance at winning the republican bid. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him go independent. If he does, we all should raise hell when the big 3 (ABC, CBS and NBC) do not give him the attention as much as they will the others. I say that who ever makes a boiling pot issue out of illegal immigration will stand to win the election. Its time to bring this 'good ol boys' gang down. It should start at raising hell about employers who hire illegals.

Quote from Steve:
    "Many Business PR campaigns want people to forget that CHINA is COMMUNIST and POINT NUCLEAR WEAPONS AT THE U.S. ....in order to keep commerce going....Thats why the US government is playing down the threat...it's not good for business."

This is why we would rot from within, just like Stalin predicted. This bunch of wimps we call a government will bend over backwards for money. When will they learn that doing just for money instead of standing up for what is right will come back and bite you in the ass every time!

I work with Chinese programers every day. They are, like Steve says, a very respecting and humble people. Its their government that we must watch because they are playing our government for fools. Our own government is too stupid to see the threat from China. OOOhhh, but money is so much more important.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom Tancredo is a brave courageous Congressman and he is trying his best in that den of thieves called Washington to stop this nonsense. He needs and deserves our support!!

Judy, you post your responses faster than I can edit mine, love to hear and read from ya! Yep, Tom's the way to go
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

#President Clinton had allowed the sale of the sophisticated missile guidance systems that the Chinese did not possess, and could not invent for themselves.
    # As soon as the Chinese install this new missile guidance system, they will be able to annihilate the countries within the Southeast Asia region, including Japan.
    # Conceivably, the Chinese might be able to use this missile guidance system to even reach the United States, in which case President Clinton would be guilty of allowing the wholesale slaughter of tens of millions of Americans.
    # In NEWS1114, we told you that President Clinton had allowed the Chinese to buy advanced nuclear reactors, which would give them the technology to make even more powerful and sophisticated nuclear warheads.
    # President Clinton took direct action to allow the Chinese to buy the critical elements they needed to build the very weapons they might some day use to annihilate us. Clinton took this action, even though common sense would dictate that he not aid the Chinese, and even though the Joint Chiefs of Staff was firmly against this action
    # The Chinese have much blood on their hands. Since Communism took over China in 1947, they have murdered tens of millions of their own people. They have shown the world in 1988, in the Tienanmen Square tragedy, that they have not changed one iota. Today's Communist Chinese leadership is the same as it has always been. These guys are quite capable of mass murder, and they are quite capable of cold-bloodedly annihilating entire nations.
    When was the last time we had a popular party president that wasn't an idiot? I will be voting for a third party and looking hard at the American Freedom party.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast