Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chinese Mushrooms!

A friend of mine who works for an airline told me they unloaded 11 BIG boxes of BIG mushrooms from CHINA the other day.....Apple Juice from China.......candy from China.....I guess they are going to start making cars there too!

Goodbye America and hello Latin America style poverty! Little by little....

Re: Chinese Mushrooms!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    A friend of mine who works for an airline told me they unloaded 11 BIG boxes of BIG mushrooms from CHINA the other day.....Apple Juice from China.......candy from China.....I guess they are going to start making cars there too!
    Goodbye America and hello Latin America style poverty! Little by little....
    China to export cars to U.S., with Bricklin's help
    Last Updated Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:59:20 EST
    CBC News
    NEW YORK - A government-owned Chinese automaker founded in 1997 has signed a deal with a privately held New York company to sell Chinese-made cars to Americans in 2007.

Chery Automobile Co., one of the fastest growing companies in the fledgling Chinese auto industry, is teaming up with Visionary Vehicles of New York, which has backing from investment banking firm Allen & Co.

The cars would be the first made in China to sell in the United States
    The chief executive of Visionary is automotive entrepreneur Malcom Bricklin, who produced a futuristic sports cars bearing his name in New Brunswick 30 years ago. The province sank $23 million into the venture before Bricklin went bankrupt.

Bricklin was also behind the selling of the low-cost Yugo cars in the United States in in the 1980s.

He told the Detroit News his firm wants to import up to 250,000 cars. Consumers would be offered five new models.

The cars would be the first made in China to sell in the United States.

Visionary Vehicles will talk more about its plans for the U.S. market during a media briefing in Detroit Jan. 9 at the 2005 North American International Auto Show
    http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/ ... 50102.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unless the avererage price for a car from them is an average price of 7,000 I bet it will sink in two years. I don't know of anything machanical that china makes is of any quality. After all a lot of Americans don't buy Fords etc because of their poor quality.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I know this to be true. Christmas toys bought years ago broke before New Years. I took them back to Toys R US and Walmart, but replacements broke too. China produces crap and you get what you pay for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I know this to be true. Christmas toys bought years ago broke before New Years. I took them back to Toys R US and Walmart, but replacements broke too. China produces crap and you get what you pay for.

so true