“A choice has to be made. The choice between Islam and freedom. There is no middle way” – Geert Wilders

By Paul Dijks 19 November 2018

Image: Twitter

Dutch PVV leader Geert Wilders warned an American audience of the threat to Judea_Christian cultures posed by the totalitarianism of Islam.
Freedom has a price. And we must pay the price. A choice has to be made. The choice between Islam and freedom. There is no middle way.
“Defending our freedom, defending our way of life, requires all of us to be vigilant, courageous and audacious. It requires all of us to raise our voice. To raise our voice against the enemies of freedom. Against the tyranny of Islam.”
Speaking at the Restoration Weekend banquet at The Horowitz Freedom Centre in Florida, Mr. Wilders addressed the Islamisation of the west.
He praised America and President Trump:
“Where most of the leaders in my part of the world – Western Europe – cannot even spell the word national, let alone national interest – your country is led by one of the strongest and bravest leaders of the free world and I honour him for that: President Donald J. Trump. Europe desperately needs more strong leaders like President Trump. For we are fighting for our existence.”
The anti-immigration leader of the Netherlands’ PVV party described his life since he began speaking out against the evils of Islam:
“I live under 24/7 police protection in a government safe house for more than 14 years now and I am driven to Parliament every day by the police in a motorcade of armoured cars.
“The only freedom I have left is my freedom of speech. Why do I need this protection? I am not a president or king. I am a simple parliamentarian, But I am marked for death. My crime? Speaking the truth about Islam and fighting for the freedom of my people and others.”
He goes onto say, “My country is under attack. My continent is under attack. Your country is under attack. We are all under attack. Our civilisation, the whole free western world is under attack.”
“Freedom has a price. And we must pay the price. A choice has to be made. The choice between Islam and freedom. There is no middle way.”
Geert, a man led by his convictions, bravely concluded with, “So let us do our duty. Let us go forth with courage and save freedom!”

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/a-...fLUs6Q.twitter