Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The article linked to in Dianne's first post above includes the info that the Phoenix Police Department has created a Home Invasion Task Force. Sounds like just what is needed on a national level. (Click on the Read Full Article link on that site.)

McCain is a hardened political veteran, Simcox is a neophyte. I think McCain will chew him up and spit him out, especially since Simcox is all over the place on his immigration positions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I have a number of friends in Az and they are ALL voting for Simcox......unless someone better comes along. No way will they vote for McShame EVER AGAIN.

Overall though, I'm glad Simcox is challenging McCain.

So we have Toomey challenging Specter in PA and now Simcox challenging McCain in AZ. Two high profile challengers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain needs to go. He has done a LOT of damage to our country and the Republican Party. I hope there is enough movement by conservatives to force the Republican Party back to the right.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

MW
    Populist wrote:

Overall though, I'm glad Simcox is challenging McCain.
    I too think McCain is worse than Simcox. However, I'm sorry that the good people of Arizona are forced to side with the lesser of two evils on the issue of illegal immigration and border security.

One thing of note though, McCain has never painted himself as anything but an illegal alien amnesty supporter. Simcox on the other hand is doing some serious flip-flopping on illegal alien issues. Unfortunately his flopping is landing him on the dark side! Make no mistake about it, Simcox is an amnesty supporter too! Furthermore, Simcox is being very disingenuous. It would appear as if the man is compromising his principles to ehance his career opportunities. IMO, that makes him worse than McCain where personal integrity is concerned.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jim Deakin is also challenging McCain

We must ALL get behind ONE candidate and support him/her if we want to no longer deal with McShame or anyone else. I met Jim Deakin at the Tucson Tea Party and was very impressed with him. I'm not sold on anyone just yet, but am concerned that not EVERYONE will get behind Simcox.

http://www.jimdeakin.com/

Jim Deakin for United States Senate

Secure Our Country First

Amnesty is not a solution to our problems

Amnesty hasn’t worked; there have been SEVEN (7) amnesty bills/extensions since 1986.

1. 1986 – Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) 2.8 Million illegal aliens in a “one time onlyâ€

If they both suck, I'm for change.

Vote in someone new!

Unseat EVERYONE! Vote in ALL NEW!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Carmen Mercer is taking the President's position with MCDC.

Not even MCDC will endorse Simcox. Carmen has made it perfectly clear.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast