Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELE

Mc Cain betrayed all of America favoring illegals.

I just want to know where Simcox stands on the issue of illegal immigration and Amnesty? Is he worse or the same as Mc Cain?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Napolitano requested the National Guard back to our southern borders, while she was Governor. Why? She fully knows that it was working when the National Guard WAS there. Then she had to waste more time and money going to the border to review what is going there?

Just remember one thing..... and never forget it !!!!! Our President, Our Congress will never never move one foot, unless it directly benefits them as individuals... they could give a s*** about you and me, your children, my children. Unless they make some money off of it personally, they will not lift a finger for us.

Just think of our Congress as the Village of the Dammed... they are eaten up with corruption.

Re: Mc Cain betrayed all of America favoring illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I just want to know where Simcox stands on the issue of illegal immigration and Amnesty? Is he worse or the same as Mc Cain?
    Simcox would be a vast improvement - see below!

http://www.azcapitoltimes.com/story.cfm?id=11000

April 21, 2009
    Breaking News
    Minuteman founder Simcox to run against McCain

By Jim Small, jim.small@azcapitoltimes.com

Chris Simcox, founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, has his sights set on John McCain's Senate seat.

Sen. John McCain will face a challenge from the right in next year's Republican primary, as one of the country's most prominent border hawks will announce his candidacy for Arizona's Senate seat on April 22.

Chris Simcox, who founded the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, will file campaign paperwork today to formalize his challenge of McCain, who has angered conservative Republicans for his stances on a variety of issues - most prominantly, illegal immigration and border security.

Simcox will represent a stark contrast in Republican ideology compared to that of McCain, said Eric Johnson, a senior advisor to Simcox and former staffer for Don Goldwater's gubernatorial campaign in 2006.

"He is a true, conservative Republican. His platform is what it should be," Johnson said.

Some of McCain's clashes with conservatives in the Republican Party include his sponsoring 2006 effort in Congress to reform American immigration policies and allow a "pathway to citizenship" for millions of immigrants in the country illegally. He also spearheaded campaign finance reform in 2002 and has supported efforts to limit sales of firearms at gun shows.

Johnson said Simcox's proven ability to organize a grassroots campaign will give him an advantage over McCain. And Robert Kiley, a California political consultant who will manage the campaign, said Simcox's national profile will allow him to raise the $10 million to $15 million needed to take on the entrenched senator.

"We don't think there's going to be an issue raising money," Kiley said. "There's a lot of anger out there."

Although Kiley and Johnson touted Simcox's stances on other GOP issues, such as abortion and gun control, they said immigration will play a larger role in the campaign. Simcox will push to secure the border immediately by using the National Guard. But unlike in President Bush's 2006 Operation Jump Start, in which thousands of guardsmen were sent to the border to support the Border Patrol, Simcox wants the soldiers to take an active role in stopping illegal activity and detaining people who are trying to enter the country illegally.

Johnson said the campaign also will target voters who have left the Republican Party in recent years because of dissatisfaction with elected officials whom they believe abandoned the party's principles.

"There are a lot of people who left Republicans and became independent because of McCain," Johnson said.

I will be supporting Chris Simcox 1,000%.

McCain is a tyrant. He has done everything he can to FORCE tens of millions of job thieves, identity thieves, child rapists, drug dealers, burglars and other third world people on our country.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlandPatriot

McCain is a tyrant. He has done everything he can to FORCE tens of millions of job thieves, identity thieves, child rapists, drug dealers, burglars and other third world people on our country.

McCain is definitely a "NO", however everyone needs to research and get behind the right person to defeat McCain and keep the ACORN appointee from winning here in AZ.

Simcox looking to oust McCain?

American Patrol Report -- April 21, 2009

Chris Simcox is going to run against John McCain for Senate in the Republican Primary. The Republican Party is known as the stupid party, I don’t think they are that stupid. Simcox is a con man and a pathological liar. He and his partners-in-crime have fleeced the American People out of hundreds of thousands of dollars to build a border fence that could never have been built.

It will be very interesting to see how the drive-by media handle this little hot potato.

MW
    Seems like a read an article on here a week or so ago that quoted Chris Simcox saying he supported an eventual path to legalization (amnesty) for some illegal aliens. Furthermore, I definitely remember reading that he now supports the Dream Act, which we all know is also amnesty for illegals. Simcox is getting soft on illegal immigration. Of course his political aspirations probably have a lot to do with that. It is quickly becoming apparant that he has no qualms about selling us and his principles down the river for political office. Someone that talks out of both sides of their mouth can't be trusted!

I'm hopeful there will be another option besides McCain and Simcox.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by teejay
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartlandPatriot

McCain is definitely a "NO", however everyone needs to research and get behind the right person to defeat McCain and keep the ACORN appointee from winning here in AZ.

Simcox looking to oust McCain?

American Patrol Report -- April 21, 2009

Chris Simcox is going to run against John McCain for Senate in the Republican Primary. The Republican Party is known as the stupid party, I don’t think they are that stupid. Simcox is a con man and a pathological liar. He and his partners-in-crime have fleeced the American People out of hundreds of thousands of dollars to build a border fence that could never have been built.

It will be very interesting to see how the drive-by media handle this little hot potato.

Do not forget that AmericanPatrol has always been in competition with Simcox's group for public donations.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with American Patrol, but the facts are the facts.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Personally, I don't like Simcox. I think he's a scam artist - a fraud. The fence MCDC collected money for was never finished. It still remains less than 25% complete.

All personal feelings aside, Simcox has been looking for a compromise with regards to the illegal immigration population since at least December of 2007. Here are a few quotes and links for you to read and judge for yourself where he stands and if you want to support his beliefs.

December 2007
    The Hard Work of Compromise: America Needs a Comprehensive Immigration Policy

Yet Simcox agreed with others that society cannot afford the kind of social friction that immigration debates create. "We're all victims of government failure -- in Arizona and in Washington, D.C.," he said. "We need a compromise. And I'm willing to lead that compromise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Issue Clash: Immigration
    Simcox Answers Questions:

Q: What stance should the U.S. government take regarding the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S?

A: It is against the law to enter the U.S. without authorization. Anyone discovered to be in the U.S. illegally, who has committed a crime, has stolen someone's identity, or has obtained false documents should be deported and never allowed to reenter the U.S. for any reason. The major problem we have is what to do with the children who were brought into the U.S. illegally. If they have been here since they were a child, they should be allowed to be put on a fast track to gain citizenship. Immediately declaring that the 14th Amendment does not grant automatic birthright citizenship will cut off the magnet that attracts people to take advantage of our charity.

Q: President Obama says longtime undocumented immigrants should have a path to citizenship in the U.S. Do you agree?

A: On a case-by-case basis I would agree that if someone is found to be living in the U.S. illegally, has been gainfully employed, has paid their taxes and has not committed a crime, I feel that we certainly can make an exception. But this will be the last time, and I would only accept that after our borders are secured and illegal immigration is no longer an out of control problem.

Q: Should undocumented immigrants with children born in the U.S. be allowed to stay here?

A: First we must immediately end automatic birthright citizenship, and then proceed on a case-by-case basis. If the child is under the age of 18, then their parents should be allowed to stay in the U.S. to seek citizenship unless they commit a crime. However, if citizenship is not processed before the child turns 18, then the parents must then self-deport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“They need to be brought out of the shadows. They need to be documented and swear an oath to become a citizen,â€

MW
    Well, Simcox's definitely didn't mince words. Obviously he is a supporter of 'comprehensive' immigration reform (amnesty). There should be no compromise on amnesty, not now, not ever!

Personally, I'm tired of folks in the news media parading Simcox out as our spokesman! The man definitely doesn't speak for me on the issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel that we certainly can make an exception. But this will be the last time, and I would only accept that after our borders are secured and illegal immigration is no longer an out of control problem.
    This sounds like McCain's "secure the border first" (then amnesty) position. Problem is that if we give amnesty again, history shows this will lead to more illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast