Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CHRISTIAN BROTHERLY LOVE AND COMPASSION.

CHRISTIAN BROTHERLY LOVE AND COMPASSION.

I am so sick of hearing pro-illegal advocates say Americans should practice brotherly love and compassion for poor, hungry illegals who only come here for jobs and a better life. Not for their safety from political slaughter, starvation or lack of jobs in Mexico. Stating that it is the Christian thing to do.

The Bible teaches families should take care of their poor first and Mexico has resources to take care of it’s people and it is not our Christian responsibility. We give millions to Mexico through Christian organizations and our government because of the goodness of our heart and not out of Christian obligation. Our government’s first responsible it to us. It is not Christian to take from the poor and give to the poor. Mexico’s wealth is not distributed to assist it’s poor and yet the country do not have people starving.

I believe the Christian thing for minister to do for illegals is not to encourage them to break the law but to obey the law. They should council them and help them in any way they can to stop breaking the law by returning home and entering this country lawfully. Christ did not uphold law breakers. If they were in danger of losing their lives if they returned then I believe the Christian thing to do would be to give them sanctuary. Illegals from Mexico is not in such danger if they returned. Many do return because the “good lifeâ€

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." (KJV)

(NIV: Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold)

2 Timothy 3 (NIV also)

Godlessness in the Last Days

1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.
    6They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth. 8Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth—men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.

I am sure I could go on, we all could, and we all know where this will end, but so long as I am standing on this earth, breathing, I will fight what is wrong, and illegal immigration, and anyone supporting it is wrong, against mans laws, therefore against what God has instituted Himself.

I have NO respect for someone who claims to be a Christian then turns around and aids ANYONE who comes here illegally. Giving them food and basic needs till their deprature is humane, but to aid them in order to allow them to stay, no excuses, it is wrong.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Honestly I believe that the pro-illegal advocates have run out of wood for there fire and have Just the kenneling of man kind in America left to use as argument... They let there matches get wet and were not giving them a light…

Criminals will look for any reason to get out of trouble. Why it is the last place they run is to God… It should be the first place any Person goes to for any thing…

Most American left God long ago, so these parasite hypocrits need immigrant to fill their pews and pockets .

They couldn't care less about these criminals, just the money they give .

The fastest growing religion is now islam .American blacks and whites have all but abandoned Christian values .

Harry Potty the warlock and his denh of witches has out sold the Bible which use to be the top seller in USA . Guess who buys most of these books for their children , if said christians and jews you are right . Not to speak of the growth of wiccans .

Our Congress has more gods and religions than the anciant romans did . One of them ,[ I think it was Ellison } just insulted out faith and tradition by swearing in on the quran ! Praying to strange gods in the name of tolerence is most dividing .

American blacks and whites have all but abandoned Christian values .
    No they have not. I will agrue that point to my own death, this is a gross overstatement. I see all too many people who could not have abandoned Christian values, because they have never BEEN Christians. You have to have been a Christian in order to have abandoned those values you once espoused (you cannot abandon something that was never yours).

As for the Harry Potter thing, it is just a childs fantasy book, don't give it more power than that. Parents who value what their children learn have not given into what is popular, and I know all too many people who have nothing to do with either Harry Potter or any of the vidoe games (most people I know do not even have ANY video games or players in their homes).

Are there all too many heathenistic people in America? Yes, all too many, and those are the people you are referring to, they are the ones who have hardened their hearts against what they even know is right, but Christians (TRUE Christians) have not (no one I know supports illegal immigration, or would assist someone who has committed that crime).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    No they have not. I will agrue that point to my own death, this is a gross overstatement. I see all too many people who could not have abandoned Christian values, because they have never BEEN Christians. You have to have been a Christian in order to have abandoned those values you once espoused (you cannot abandon something that was never yours).

As for the Harry Potter thing, it is just a childs fantasy book, don't give it more power than that. Parents who value what their children learn have not given into what is popular, and I know all too many people who have nothing to do with either Harry Potter or any of the vidoe games (most people I know do not even have ANY video games or players in their homes).

Are there all too many heathenistic people in America? Yes, all too many, and those are the people you are referring to, they are the ones who have hardened their hearts against what they even know is right, but Christians (TRUE Christians) have not (no one I know supports illegal immigration, or would assist someone who has committed that crime).
    I agree! TRUE Christians have not abandoned God, and never will. I, for one, will go to my grave proclaiming Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. My friends and relatives feel the same.

Let these OBLers practice what they preach by paying the working class much higher livable wages with benefits to cover their health. That would be the brotherly thing to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    AMEN I have not and NEVER will abandon my faith in Jesus and the Lord.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deb and Butter, AMEN!!!!

Many can call themselves Christians, but unless they can say what you both and all the rest of us have said (Jesus is Lord), and they acknowledge that God is in control, it's all talk.

We all know what's to come, but who knows when and till then, I am not going down the pagan path in order to please some liberal.