Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is no doubt we are in the last of days described in the Bible. Christianity has alot of names and descriptions attached to it, but John 3:16 describes it best with Whosoever believes in him.........
    It doesn't mean we stop fighting for what we believe in, but there are better days to look foreward to.

WHEN IT IS EVENING, YE SAY, IT WILL BE FAIR WEATHER: FOR THE SKY IS RED. AND IN THE MORNING, IT WILL BE FOUL WEATHER TODAY: FOR THE SKY IS RED AND LOWERING. O YE HYPOCRITES, YE CAN DISCERN THE FACE OF THE SKY; BUT CAN YE NOT DISCERN THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES?-Mt 16:2,3. Jesus said we are to discern or understand the times we are now in. We are to learn, know, and understand.

I am Catholic but NO way do I support ILLEGAL immigration! I believe that pro-illegal advocacy is SERIOUSLY misguided! And I am sure there are LOTS of American Catholics, hopefully the majority, who feel the SAME way! My MOTHER is one of them! My good fellow patriots at church who pray for and encouage my protests for Ramos and Compean are others! Mr. Joe Loya, father-in-law of unjustly imprisoned Border Patrol agent Ignacio Ramos, is still another! And so on infinitum!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I am Catholic but NO way do I support ILLEGAL immigration! I believe that pro-illegal advocacy is SERIOUSLY misguided! And I am sure there are LOTS of American Catholics, hopefully the majority, who feel the SAME way! My MOTHER is one of them! My good fellow patriots at church who pray for and encouage my protests for Ramos and Compean are others! Mr. Joe Loya, father-in-law of unjustly imprisoned Border Patrol agent Ignacio Ramos, is still another! And so on infinitum!
    Like I said I know that There are Good and Bad in all religions and I am sorry If I offended you as a Catholic
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12