Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Christian Perspective on Illegal Immigration

Every once in a while, I run across an astute young person that takes the time to listen and make up his/her own mind and not regurgitate the “10 second sound bites “ coming from the dinosaur news media. I'm sure most ALIPAC'er have read Glenn Beck’s commentary on illegal immigration being the new slave labor, however, Joel Borofsky, a 24 year old theology student at The College at Southwestern in Ft. Worth, TX provides an interesting Christian perspective. See http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/2 ... %e2%80%9d/
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

The FACT of the MATTER IS, we simply CANNOT TAKE in EVERYONE ELSE on the WHOLE planet, REGARDLESS of HOW much people FEEL SORRY for them! The illegals' OWN countries are responsible for them!

The Judeo-Christian Perspective on Illegal Immigration!

Thanks to the God of the Bible who gave us a conscious, the Ten Commandments and later Jesus Christ, illegal immigration is wrong and against the law! Any so called rights these invaders think they have is invalidated by the fact that they broke the laws of the United States by crossing the border in the first place! Go back, get over it, and leave immigration to the people who are willing to do it legally (or according to the laws of the country). Even Jesus said that anyone comes in by another way (spiritual connotation by also applies here) is a thief and a robber. I cant help but think of how the illegal invaders steal our welfare benefits, health care benefits, education benefits, and our way of life including but not limited to the high jacking of even our English language! I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. Jesus also said don't be naive and know your enemy. He had no problem calling the money changers in the temple a den of thieves and robbers! so all you illegal aliens and cohorts, get used to being called what you are ILLEGAL ALIENS and traitors! And please don't stay long enough to take offense at the truth. You know where the border is now go for it!

i was with him until '(I would, however, argue that Spanish culture is morally superior to current American culture)'.... he lost all credibility.

idiocy is idiocy, whatever name it goes by.

Re: The Judeo-Christian Perspective on Illegal Immigration!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaHound
    Thanks to the God of the Bible who gave us a conscious, the Ten Commandments and later Jesus Christ, illegal immigration is wrong and against the law! Any so called rights these invaders think they have is invalidated by the fact that they broke the laws of the United States by crossing the border in the first place! Go back, get over it, and leave immigration to the people who are willing to do it legally (or according to the laws of the country). Even Jesus said that anyone comes in by another way (spiritual connotation by also applies here) is a thief and a robber. I cant help but think of how the illegal invaders steal our welfare benefits, health care benefits, education benefits, and our way of life including but not limited to the high jacking of even our English language! I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. Jesus also said don't be naive and know your enemy. He had no problem calling the money changers in the temple a den of thieves and robbers! so all you illegal aliens and cohorts, get used to being called what you are ILLEGAL ALIENS and traitors! And please don't stay long enough to take offense at the truth. You know where the border is now go for it!

And you know the Catholic church approves what these people are doing.
    They come here, uninvited yes I agree with you, that you are a thief and a robber, since you dont have permission, you came in through the back door. They lie about who knows what, then expect US the AMERICAN citizens to take care of them, they come here poor. Well, there are a lot of other Countrys that are poor, doesnt mean that someone should take care of you. Sure you may say thats the CHRISTIAN way, but, when ILLEGALS come here, ILLEGALLY without PERMISSION, you are breaking the LAWS of the land. And God wants us to obey the laws, not running around taking the LAW in opur own hands. GOD has borders when satan rebelled against God he was thrown out of heaven. Poor has nothing to do
    with an illegal coming here and disrupting the USA. God wants us to do whats right and to treat others with respect. But, when ILLEGALS come here and try to get what they want, such as freebies from the AMERICANS, and they lie to get them, that is not what GOD wants them to do. They come here after the AMERICAN people have taken care of this LAND, and it was bought and paid for, and built it up, and paid the taxes, now we have to deal with ILLEGALS coming here and DEMAND everything. With along with that the AMERICAN taxpayer has to put up with , them rapeing our children, murders, drugs and gangs. We put up with them get into our face and calling US RACIEST but, yet they COLLECT All the freebies they can get their hands on. They DEMAND we learn their language so we can talk to them, I have NO DESIRE to TALK to them, if they cant learn english which this COUNTRY MY COUNTRY, speaks. Remember you came over here I did not go to YOUR COUNTRY. Then you have the RIGHTS to burn the AMERICAN FLAG, and yet you collect freebies from the AMERICAN TAXPAYER. I will repeat,
    DO NOT BURN THE AMERICAN FLAG IN FRONT OF ME.
    Then you get to come here, and get all these freebies while, the AMERICANS who fought for FREEDOM in this COUNTRY, get to go without.
    This AMERICAN TAXPAYER is sick and tired of all these games, these ILLEGALS and these government officials are doing. Especially you bush, you are a disgrace to this COUNTRY, to the people of the USA not mexico, and to the men who you sent over to fight, and I am sick of you.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I just wish people that think when you say your Christians you automatically mean Catholic would actually relize it isn't that way. IMO the two shouldn't even be concidered the same thing ! Christians worship GOD / JESUS , Catholics worship Mary, I am not saying Mary isn't special but she is NO JESUS !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    I just wish people that think when you say your Christians you automatically mean Catholic would actually relize it isn't that way. IMO the two shouldn't even be concidered the same thing ! Christians worship GOD / JESUS , Catholics worship Mary, I am not saying Mary isn't special but she is NO JESUS !
    \
    OH, I totally agree! I just got back to checking on this post. That is too bad someone equated the two terms as being synonomous. Catholics have said they do not worship Mary but if that is true, they sure give her much more if not more attention than Jesus. She was only a good human being not to be worshiped or glorified. There are many theological conflicts between Catholicism and New Testament Christianity. Ref: Dr. Walter Martin, "Kingdom of the Cults" has a chapter on it. There are many other resources as well. In saying anything about this I always like to pray that God will show this person a way out of the trap of C...I have a former Catholic friend who was delivered from it, set free and now sees the truth and is serving God with her eyes wide open!

I am sorry I didnt mean to offend you, I ment to say that some reliegions, believe thats its okay to harbor an illegal.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster

I am sorry I didnt mean to offend you, I ment to say that some reliegions, believe thats its okay to harbor an illegal.
    It wasn't you, so many people do it, I didn't mean to sound like you offended me, I was just trying to let people know Catholic doesn't mean Christian . I believe that there is good and bad people in all religions and you have to figure out if they are Christians in the way they live their lives
    We have all fell short but it is weather we get up and try again or just keep falling short. To me the Catholics have fallen and most are not even trying to get up and try harder. IMO

My Bible doesn't tell me to have a Priest pray for me, It tells me to Pray myself ! Thats another difference, Christ is the only person that I have to go through to get to GOD to get forgivness NO PRIEST can forgive me with a bizillion Hail Marys
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast