Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have several Muslim friends and they understand and respect the fact that I am a Christian. I also have a copy of the Quran.

You need to read up on Mohammad and his crusades, caravan raids and the founding of the Muslim faith. You want to talk about blood shed then get the to a history lesson.

Christians preach on the lake of fire, God's wrath, the rapture, etc. Now, what's NOT extreme about that???
    It's your choice. No one is forcing you to beleive in the Christian faith. If you don't believe, then that is your problem. No one is killing you or threatening you into joining a certain church.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    More people have died in the name of religion then anything else, But one thing I will caution about Islam is this. The Koran says to kill the infidel and anyone who does not convert to Islam is in danger. If you do convert then change your mind you are to be killed. This is not a loving religion, This comes from a Catholic boy who went to Catholic school etc and I do not claim to be an expert in Islam and refuse to read the Koran because it is against my personal beliefs of freedom. I do not believe women should be treated like cattle. Man was given free will and should be a slave to no one including those declaring war or making a living in the name of religion. This opinion is just from what I have heard from the news media in regards to the Koran.
    IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE KORAN, THEN YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT TEACHES. DO WE REALLY HAVE FREE WILL IN THIS COUNTRY.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard
    The bible does not teach this kind of giving and compassion.
    Yes is does. It's within the Torah and the Laws of Moses. Not to mention the teachings of Christ.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is my understanding that part of the One World Govt globalist agenda is to destroy not only Islam, but Christianity as well. I am no expert on Islam, but it is my understanding that despite a few parts of their book that the lunatic Islamic fundamentalists have focused on, that it is a religion of peace. Unfortunately, since Ishmael, many Islamic parents have taught their children to despise Jews--hence hate Israel. Since we, as Gentiles, have to focus on our own faith, we have to vigilant against hatred. Personally, I wrestle with my attitude toward illegals. I come close to hating those represented in the accurate video's--which, happen, to focus on extremists. I have resolved this, either correctly or not, that it is "more Christian" and "love thy neighbor(ly)" to deport them versus shoot them (which is what may happen in a civil war).

In the past, the empire's rulers have used religion to get their soldiers to fight to meet their power and money agendas. Our current US (and else?)
    elitists are trying to do the same things. Personally, I think we need to focus on our own Christian values, our own nation, and ensure our "rulers" (elected) do what we expect them to do for us.

Banned
    nntrxie, you wouldn't be suggesting he is the Devil in disguise. (wasn't that a song or something?)
    Words are easy, but if you had to judge Bush by his actions, I don't believe anyone could call him or the people who surround him Christian. I recently wrote him a letter telling him I thought his attitude on illegal immigration and his lack of concern for how this has harmed America's poorest citizens was anti-Christian. So, I guess this kinda sounds like I called him "the anti-Christ"!

Islam requires it’s people to take care of their poor.
    Christianity requires Christians to take care of ALL of the poor, not just their own.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    On another note, Christians are EXTREME also. See in Islam, they beleive they are in a holy war. They express it by thier actions. On the flip side, you have Christians preaching that if you DON'T beleive in God, then you are going to go to hell. They preach on the lake of fire, God's wrath, the rapture, etc. Now, what's NOT extreme about that???
    Like Dixie said, Christians do not force you, they just tell you what the Bible says. You have the choice to reject God, but Christians are obliged to warn you of what that rejection could bring. Besides, Islam also believes in a "hell" as well for infidels and eternal bliss for those faithful.

I believe in heaven and hell. I believe that if I had rejected Gods offer of salvation I would be doomed for hell. I also believe that those who make such statements,
    " On the flip side, you have Christians preaching that if you DON'T beleive in God, then you are going to go to hell."
    , those are the ones who are most convicted.

Mexican Recruit, if you like Mexico so much, live there, do us all a favor.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like I said I have not read to Koran. I have no intention in reading something that By the actions of the people who believe in its words treat there female's worse then they treat their camels and are willing to stone them to death. I don’t get it. You see when you have so many extremists that want to harm others because of there beliefs like Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia that are willing to fly plains into buildings, crash planes loaded with women and children, blow up clubs and cause conflict and war then hide behind the skirts of the children and women of there own country and race so they are not injured and do this in the name of their religion I just don’t get it. At least be a man, put on a uniform and fight. Don’t be a coward and hide behind women and children. This lowlife trash that believes in this junk should and will be exterminated like the cock roaches that they are. Every religion has had its crusades under one name or another but most have grown up. Some are still in the stone ages.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    American made, Amen!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American Elizabeth, you're funny. I never said anything of wanting to live in Mexico and there you go throwing that statement around. [mod edit]

This is about Islam and Christianity. Nothing more, nothing less.

COMPRENDE??
    "AmeriKKKa is the Land of Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds"

Amerikkka, How about La Razza and the such. I believe your signature constitutes race baiting Mexican-Solder. I am part American Indian, Swedish, German and have Chinese Americans and Hispanic Americans as part of my Family. To suggest that people on this board are part of the KKK shows just how narrow minded you truly are, Sir.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast