Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Christie: pass immigration reform

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... ion-reform

"New Jersey’s Republican Gov. Chris Christie called on Congress and the White House to push immigration reform on this year’s agenda, adding that they should take a cue from him on how to build a bipartisan consensus."

NO AMNESTY. ENFORCE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS. ILLEGAL ALIENS ENTER THIS COUNTRY EACH YEAR WITHOUT VISAS OR OVERSTAY. THEREFORE, THEY HAVE TO BE DEPORTED NOW. NO AMNESTY. NEVER.

No more

No more amnesty ever again Chris. We were promised and its one promise that all politicians will be held to.

Isn't Christie supposed to be the "conservative darling" or am I mistaken?

I swear these a$$hole politicians are all the same!

You know what's really sad? "Uber conservative" talk show host Mark Levin ENDORSED this puke!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dang. And here I thought I liked this guy. I was wrong.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I saw this idiot for a moron right off

Just a neocon slob

Why are our Politicians trying to save illegals and their illegal jobs instead of helping American Citizens? it doesn't matter which party it is. What am i missing here?
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Banned
    HEY CHRISTIE........ GO PISS UP A ROPE !!!!!!!!

If Chris Christie said this then he is a two faced traitor! That jerk went around bashing Corzine for supporting licenses and in-state tuition for illegal aliens. Doing so won Christie the election.

Now Christie supports licenses and in-state tuition for illegals by route of comprehensive immigration reform Amnesty.

So many damn snakes working at the top!

W

Banned

Traitors among us

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    If Chris Christie said this then he is a two faced traitor! That jerk went around bashing Corzine for supporting licenses and in-state tuition for illegal aliens. Doing so won Christie the election.

Now Christie supports licenses and in-state tuition for illegals by route of comprehensive immigration reform Amnesty.

So many damn snakes working at the top!

W
    Yep,another worthless politician that talks out of both sides of his mouth. He needs to be called out for these statements... TS

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Isn't Christie supposed to be the "conservative darling" or am I mistaken?

I swear these a$$hole politicians are all the same!

You know what's really sad? "Uber conservative" talk show host Mark Levin ENDORSED this puke!
    Any Republican on the upper east coast is more Democrat than conservative. But I agree, seems all politicians are traitors now days.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast