Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WorriedAmerican: Hey. The way the states are permitting illegal immigrants is by the contractors hiring without E-Verifying. The contractor pockets more, the state might be going to the lesser bidder, the win, win hurts the citizens needing the jobs. How long has this been going on?

And the state Attorney General's offices say that the American citizen can file EEOC case.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is one of the main reasons millions, including my family have left the catholic church. Catholic priests marching side by side with Anti-American radicals carrying Flags of the old Soviet Union for Illegal Aliens getting amnesty is alittle too much for most reasonable people.

Tell me Bishop Taylor, do you even know the illegal aliens you give sanctuary too? Did you check their backgrounds to see if their drug smugglers, murderers, childmolesters, fleeing prosecution in there own perspective countries? Probably not i bet.

Little history lesson Bishop, sometime in 452 AD Pope Leo 1 met with Attilla the Hun and convinced him to leave Italy, he did not welcome him and say yea come on in and sac Rome.........
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56

And the DOT in all the states are hiring immigrants instead of American citizens.
    Do you have a link on the DOT doing it? I'd like to check it out.
    Thanks
    I'm a retired State Worker. I have friends in DOT, quite high up. I want to investigate this.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56

And the DOT in all the states are hiring immigrants instead of American citizens.
    Do you have a link on the DOT doing it? I'd like to check it out.
    Thanks
    I'm a retired State Worker. I have friends in DOT, quite high up. I want to investigate this.
    If you do investigate, please post your results.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123