Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Churches And Illegal Aliens

Why do many churches have compassion on illegal immigrants and invite them into their fold but seem to ignore the real victims of illegal immigration, including the taxpayer?

I see that a lot on religious forums. All these bleeding hearts talking about compassion and love but when you bring up the crimes, the DUIs, the rapes, the theft of children's social security numbers, the $Billions of dollars in costs, illegal tax returns, etc. they say you're not compassionate.

It it stupidity or misguidance? Do they think Jesus is into illegal alien smuggling and nurturing? Just wonderin'

Why would Jesus only love illegals from Mexico? I don't get it. Did I miss the memo?

Because their AMERICAN congregations are dwindling and ALL THE CHURCHES ARE INTERESTED IN IS $$$$$$$$ -- JUST LIKE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT!!!! ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE VERY CATHOLIC-DRIVEN WHERE MANY AMERICANS ARE FALLING AWAY FROM THE CHURCH

Aren't churches supposed to teach things like honesty, good citizenship (pun intended), moral values, etc? I guess American churches want to turn into mega churches by rounding up illegals since ICE won't do it.

legalalien.....LOVE your cat guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe that it is the leadership, for various reasons, who are the main ones talking this up. Some of the reasoning - increase in number of members, financial benefits, a sincere desire to help others, the strangers, to feel a part of a global and missionary outreach, to get tax payers to pay the bills for their new members, etc. The Catholic Church has hospitals that feel financial pressure from illegal alien care. I also believe that there is an ethnocentric component to churches, with special language outreaches.

The people sitting in churches, in the pews, have more of the view against illegal immigration. They are, we the people, recognizing the theft, the law breaking, the harm that this issue brings to our nation.

Your little "fed up" cat is cute legalalien.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I never put anything in the collection basket. When the priest asked why I haven't been contributiong, I told him, but Father, I do contribute. My tax dollars go to supporting the illegals in this country, and since the Church is pro illegal, I have already contributed enough. All-be-it unwillingly.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    legalalien.....LOVE your cat guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He represents my attitude when some idiot tells me that I don't have any compassion toward illegal immigrants. Can you tell he's a little impatient?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I believe that it is the leadership, for various reasons, who are the main ones talking this up. Some of the reasoning - increase in number of members, financial benefits, a sincere desire to help others, the strangers, to feel a part of a global and missionary outreach, to get tax payers to pay the bills for their new members, etc. The Catholic Church has hospitals that feel financial pressure from illegal alien care. I also believe that there is an ethnocentric component to churches, with special language outreaches.

The people sitting in churches, in the pews, have more of the view against illegal immigration. They are, we the people, recognizing the theft, the law breaking, the harm that this issue brings to our nation.

Your little "fed up" cat is cute legalalien.

Psalm 91
    BEGINNING OF RANT --

They think they're doing God's work by siding with illegal immigrants and their illicit quest for a better life that they're stealing from LEGAL immigrants. In an attempt to come across as true Christians, these Churches and their leaders actually contribute to the problem because they send out a message that says: "I know you're breaking the law but we don't see it as a big deal to us."

Many of them believe that Christ has a special love towards Mexicans (the majority of illegals in this country) and helps them come to America by devious and illegal means. They actually believe that Christ favors alien smuggling. These Churches seem to disregard all the financial and socio-economic damages caused by invading the U.S. while bypassing laws and jumping in front of everyone else who wants to do things legally.

Churches see nothing wrong with the fact that illegals enjoy the privileges of living in America without having earned the right to do so.

In their quest to "love one another" they end up screwing the rest of society by condoning and supporting illegal immigration. If there were no real victims or damages, I'd say, yeah, spread the love.

Why don't these Churches spend time and effort spreading their compassion towards the families of 48,000 Americans killed by illegal aliens, thousands more maimed, thousands more who are victims of ID theft, most of whom are children and the thousands of people who are being laid off because of budget restraints in their states when $Billions of dollars are going to offer free medical care, free education, free lunch, free services, etc. to illegals, their anchor babies and their relatives? Where is the compassion towards the victims of illegal immigration?

These Churches seem to be biased and many are downright full of crap.

Their compassionate services are misdirected. Where is their compassion when officers are gunned down by illegals who shouldn't have been in this country to begin with?

While they're busy spreading their love and compassion towards illegals, someone is losing his or her job, someone is losing his or her life in a DUI or hit-and-run by an illegal and some child's social security number is being stolen so some dirt bag can obtain a job he or she is not entitled to.
    A job that belongs to a citizen or a legal resident. Someone is also going to get a tax refund that belongs to legitimate tax payers.

Some Church leaders are clueless. They should read the Bible a little more where it says "Thou shall not steal" social security numbers, privileges, id's, job,s etc.

Thous shall not bear false witness - on forms to obtain benefits, unemployment, mortgage, escrow refunds, credit, etc.
    and finally "Thou shall not KILL innocent families, police officers, children, students through drunk driving and hit and runs.

Churches say: "But our members don't do any of those things!" B.S. Illegal alien members have a gang member(s) in the family, drunks, thief, child molester or a rapist. Most bad guys have illegal relatives that house and feed them. When Churches support illegal immigration, they indirectly support all the EVILS that come with it.

Jesus lived among thieves, but he wasn't helping and condoning their cause like churches are.

END OF RANT ---

I was involved with churches for many years...won't go into it. But I can 100% guarantee it is about the money. Nuff said...

legalalien,
    Read:
    Poll: Most Christians, Jews at Odds with Their Leaders over Illegal Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-183511.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast