Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've changed my mind. I'm not even going to continue on this thread, I'm so disgusted by both of you. American leaders are having dinner with a guy who keeps his people enslaved and you applaud him. You both need serious reality checks.

You two Yentas support Communism and fascism all you want. I've washed my hands of both of you. It's not worth my time.

nhantimassredrebel--you are over-reacting to this issue. The United States can not support Bush, right or wrong. Bush is working every single day to merge the United States into a great hemispheric nation. That is why he is ignoring American Law concerning US Immigration to flood our nation with millions of foreign nationals with no allegiance to the United States as a sovereign entity. Bush is open borders which means the US under Open Borders will no longer be a nation. Bush is Free Trade Agreement which means all matters concerning commerce, trade, business, and all the components of work and production of products entering or leaving the United States will be governed by the World Trade Organization, not American Law, not American courts, not the American Congress.

When Bush was elected President, and I voted for him twice, the US had only ONE free trade agreement, the controversial debacle called NAFTA.

Only 4 years and 11 months later, Bush has signed 38 Free Trade Agreements. This is part of Globalism, creating a world-wide trading unit controlled by the WTO.

In order to take the stand "My Country, Right or Wrong", you first have to have a country. Bush is doing everything he can to make sure you don't.

People opposed to Bush and this Globalism Plan are not communists and are not fascists. People opposed to Bush are Americans who like their country, like our US Constitution, like our concept of We the People governing a nation "of the people, by the people and for the people".

Chavez is a democratically elected leader of a Latin American nation. He is not a communist dictator. Why would you think that? The US under Bush in 2002 tried a coup to eject him. They called in the OAS, the Organization of American States to question his election. They ordered a new election, monitored by the OAS, and he was freely elected by the people of Venezuela by an even wider majority than before. Chavez is a freely elected leader of Venezuela by a democratic process overseen by the Organization of American States.

The fight against Globalism is a fight FOR the United States and the American People...if you like having a nation called the United States....if you like having a sovereign nation that you defend and protect at its borders.....if you like our Bill of Rights and all the freedoms and liberties to which we've demanded since the inception of our country and enjoy today as Americans....if you like our Life and our Way as Americans....then anyone opposing Bush on his Free Trade Agreements, which is all that Chavez is doing, is a Friend of Freedom, a Supporter of National Sovereignty, and a Rebel to Globalism.

If you like the concept of Globalism, then support Bush "Right or Wrong" and make Chavez an "enemy" if you like.

The single greatest threat to the United States today is George W. Bush and his 38 Free Trade Agreements; his New World Order plan for Global Governance; and the tool to achieve it: Illegal Immigration.

Illegal immigration is being allowed, not because Bush gives a hoot about these people, but for the numbers....to overwhelm the American People, to infiltrate us with citizens of foreign countries, to change the demographics of American Politics, to gain support for Free Trade Agreements, that ARE NOT FREE but highly regulated, to merge the US into a western hemispheric nation governed by a council that reports to the World Trade Organization and United Nations.

It's hard for Americans to grasp what is happening. Most of it is already done. Defeating the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas, the FTAA, buys the US some time to try and cure this problem that is already in motion; already signed with 38 other nations and groups of nations; that is already in negotiations in the Asia-Pacific Rim, the reason Bush went to Asia for 6 days before Thanksgiving; that is already on the table with China; and unless Americans stand up against it....will become our reality world wide.

No one in the United States is standing up to Bush or trying to stop him except a few of us using a War of Words to expose what he's doing.

Chavez organized a protest, exerccising a legal democratic right to protest, the leader of global commerce, GW Bush, when the Wackident was down in South America "touting" his Free Trade Agreement with South America. Other countries besides Venezeula joined in that protest and debunked the FTAA mission of our Leader. These countries were Brazil, Argentina, Uraguay, Paraguay and Venezuela and segments of Peru have now joined them in opposition to the FTAA.

Bush is pushing a new trade deal in South America to merge the hemisphere. Chavez opposes it.

Bush's trade deal dissolves the US. Chavez and the other South American leaders from the other 4 countries plus Peru are fighting against the trade deal that would dissolve the US and their own sovereignty as well.

Why any American would support a President trying to end their nation and take away the freedoms and liberties for which that nation stands is something I do not understand.

Bush is a Traitor and needs to be Impeached.

And I say that with all the grim humility of a life-time Republican that helped put the SOB in office TWICE before I knew who he really was and what he was really all about.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,

I don't support everything you say, but I applaud many of your points. It is people with views like yours which I feel are sorely needed in these debates. And it is in debates like these that you can see if ones are caught in ideology and the political establishment or are willing to see past the labels.

p.s. and I just know that some on this board making the correlation between things I have posted and me agreeing with some of what you say and lumping us together and making a big stink. that's politics for you.

Before we end this discussion, I would like to throw in one other tidbit for consideration. If you are SO hot that we would take this position of gratitude to Chavez for HELPING our poor, how can you reconcile Bush's TREASON by putting us SO DEEPLY in DEBT TO CHINA, a REAL COMMUNIST COUNTRY, that we will NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY. Do you realize that, every time they quote our deficit, a very LARGE PORTION OF IT was borrowed from COMMUNIST CHINA? Do you not see the problem with THAT. They are getting CLOSE to having the largest and most powerful military in the WORLD and where do you think that leaves US??? What do you think is going to happen when they decide they just don't want to carry our debt anymore? I TELL you what is going to happen. We won't be worrying about "pressing one for English". We'll be worrying abour "Pressing ONE FOR CHINESE".

Chavez is smart enough to see that NAFTA DID NOTHING to help Mexico. He doesn't want HIS country put in the same position that Mexico is in because of NAFTA. And, NAFTA SURE did NOTHING for Americans except SUCK ENORMOUS NUMBERS of AMERICAN JOBS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

I just can't be so dishonest to say "My Country Right or Wrong" as long as that statement, in ANY WAY, means "PRESIDENT BUSH--RIGHT OR WRONG".
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

These small countries are trying ot maintain their sovereignty, America is trying to maintain an empire. The corporatists have sold us out trying to maintain their higher position economically through exploiting cheap labour in China, India, Asia, South and Central America and exporting American jobs. They have sold us out having others finance their shenanigans to maintain some semblance of control over the world markets and economy. Unless these forces are reigned in, there is no hope. These guys hope to be moving off to somewhere else when the shi* hits the fan and leaving us with one hell of a mess.

77--thanks for the support on this topic. Your last post is precisely right on. Globalism is the end of the world in my opinion. Civil war, starvation, disease, civil turmoil unable to adapt to the regimented life Globalists intend to install in all the countries, loss of assets, loss of wealth, loss of freedom, everything we have or dream to have will be gone, everything we believe in will be past history.

These are dangerous times because they are so close to pulling it off. There has been no announcement, no explanation, no news coverage, no debate....just contract after contract, called FTA's, executed here, executed there with Americans having zero knowledge of any of them but for CAFTA which was so well spun due to the amount of corporate and government money behind it that our little squeaks could not out do the power of the President roaming the halls of Congress during the vote handing out billions and twisting arms until they broke to get his last votes almost an hour AFTER the legal voting time had stopped and CAFTA had been defeated...but with the additional time he got two more votes and it passed to permanent law.

That is but one of the 38. What about the other 37? We know nothing about them.

These are the countries that I know are opposed to FTA's with the US and Globalism:

1) South Korea--their farmers protested under the weight and pain of billy clubs by police in riot gear during Bush's visit to SE Asia last week;

2) Venezuela, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil--their leaders all oppose FTAA and their people protested in the thousands during Bush's visit to South America;

3) Peru also has citizens and farmers now protesting and perhaps their leaders will come forward and protest it also;

4) AMERICANS are opposed to the FTAA...but it seems what we want no longer matters;

5) FRANCE--yes, the French, whom I know many hate now because they didn't support the US in the invasion of Iraq--but the French protested, studied, read, and voted AGAINST the Globalist's EU Constitution which the Globalists thought they had "in the bag".

6) Great Britain--yes, the Brits, because of the French, also defeated the EU Constitution.

7) Netherlands--yes, the Dutch, because of the French and the Brits, also defeated the EU Constitution which meant the EU Constitution died for now.

8) RUSSIANS--yes, exercising democracy protested, marched in the streets, OPPOSING illegal immigration into their nation

FTA's, EU Constitutions, and Illegal Immigration are all the tools being used to tie the nations together, dissolve their independence, their identity, their unity, their nationalism, their power, their wealth, their standard of living, their physical territories so that the world becomes one Big Blob of Drones...working for the same pay world wide, buying the same products world wide, enriching the same Elites world wide, serving the same Crones in the World Trade Organization and being told how to talk, walk, sit, work, think, and interract by the United Nations Global Governance Plan.

None of our national documents will now mean a thing. The FTA's already signed transfer power over our commerce involved in international trade to the WTO.

Also, the US Government in all of these FTA's has agreed not to provide any special favors to American suppliers. It is agreed that businesses in all the countries have the right to bid on all of our US Government purchases. Many states also agreed to this. Fortunately NC was one that refused. I'll give full credit to whomever was responsible and I assume this was our Governor and/or our General Assembly. The clause concerning government purchases prohibits a Buy America Only Plan with our US Tax Dollars with any nation tied to the US by an FTA.

This is what Chavez and all the other nations are opposed to. They don't want this for our country or theirs.

Why would Americans want to give up this right to buy our own products?

Why would any American want to give up this right to purchase our own products with our own money?

IT IS TREASON ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL!

And this is just one clause of the hundreds contained in the 3,600 pages of regulations, terms and conditions, provisions, clauses that represent a total sell-out of the American Economy and our American Way of Life known as a Wackident Free Trade Agreement. No Agreement with 3,600 pages of regulations cares about "freedom". Freedom requires no language and no document. Language and documents take away freedom; deny liberty; dilute choices, options, alternatives, rights, progress, and advancement.

Anyone who wants to stand with these hideous ugly devious traitors called Globalists may do so of course....but not I because I am American and I stand with America's interests and the interests of the American People both as individuals and collectively as the Nation that for the past 230 years has been recognized and respected as the United States of America.

Long May She Live!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It has ALREADY so impacted our life as we once knew it that it is almost unrecognizable. I just heard last night that Wachovia is going to outsource two or three thousand jobs to INDIA. The president of Wachovia even SAID that he wasn't really concerned about the loss of American jobs because "we are able to buy things so cheaply from foreign countries". I need to find that quote. Lou Dobbs posted it one day last week and again last night.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12