Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

City Of Oberlin's "Revised" Sanctuary City Resolut

http://www.cityofoberlin.com/

"Alternate Resolution"

I wanted to post the link to Oberlin's "new and improved" resolution to become a sanctuary city. I am hoping that some of you can take a look at this and tell me what you think.

It almost seems stupid for them to even to this, except that they must want to codify it so if a new city council comes in, they have to go thru the process to change the policy. If it were unwritten and not codified, a new City Manager/council or whatever, could just change the policy. That is the only reason I can think of for this.

Well, there is another one: for ACLU and Oberlin to let illegals get a "foot in the door" so to speak, and after they do this first step, it could be easier for them to move forward and turn Oberlin into little mexico.

Can some of you folks take a look and see why you think they're pulling this stunt? This seems almost toothless.

On an interesting note, Eric Norenberg, their wonderful "city manager", who is all for this, used to be involved somehow in the Phoenix AZ area. I forget how, now, but I googled his name a few weeks ago and came up with something. Seems he stiffed the city for some money as he was leaving. Seemed to me at the time that, since he came from an area overrun with these invaders, he would be the last one to want to welcome them here!

BTW, I did email the resolution to Judicial Watch.

Uh oh! I forgot to link this to the original post about Oberlin. I'm sorry. I don't know how to fix it!

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Another facet of the full scale invasion of this country by Mexico and the drug cartels who own and control congress and the oval office, aided by terrorist organizations as the ACLU with Mexicans posing as representatives of the American people (Richardson, Solis, Salazar, Munoz, Gutierrez, Sanchez and Menendez to name a few).
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Another facet of the full scale invasion of this country by Mexico and the drug cartels who own and control congress and the oval office, aided by terrorist organizations as the ACLU with Mexicans posing as representatives of the American people (Richardson, Solis, Salazar, Munoz, Gutierrez, Sanchez and Menendez to name a few).
    Most people here are against this invasion, but other than a retired agent from...I can't remember if it's DHS or ICE....living in Oberlin, no one is attending these city council meetings except me from the immediate area to speak out against these idiots on city council. There are some others from areas a little further out, such as Steve Salvi from OJJPAC and quite a few members from Grassroots Rally Team, but we're always referred to as "outsiders", both at the council meetings and in the newspapers. There is only one city council member so far who has voted against this BS.

The Oberlin Tribune actually used it in the headline for the article about the Dec 15th meeting. "Outsiders". If Oberlin were an island, I couldn't care less if they invite their own demise...but those illegals are just as mobile as we are if not moreso. After all, they don't care about leaving their homes and mortgages behind for Americans to pick up the pieces, and when they commit crimes against this nation and it's people, they pick out a new "ID" and run to another area...to do it all over again.

The first time me or my family is harmed by one of these jack@@@es, I will sue Oberlin's socks off. The pity of it is, that won't undo the harm done to someone I love.

Let it start to affect them the way it has for the Representative down in Texas, and see how quick they change their tune. If something happens to their family or loved ones, I wonder if they will sing the same song.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Let it start to affect them the way it has for the Representative down in Texas, and see how quick they change their tune. If something happens to their family or loved ones, I wonder if they will sing the same song.
    I wonder! The only woman on council, by the last name of Soucy, espoused how she and her husband "loved" sitting on their balcony at night watching young mexican children play soccer. She all but called me a hatemonger for telling the twit the truth. She mentioned some "immigrant" in NY or NJ who was killed by Americans and called it a "hate crime"...yet she had nothing even similar to that to say about the thousands of Americans killed by people who have NO business even being in this nation. I won't commit a crime due to it, but I HATE that B. lol I could have slapped her and if my whopping three minutes of speaking time hadn't already passed, I would have called that ignorant woman on that remark. Next meeting is Jan 5. I will call them all on their remarks against the citizens of this area and this nation at that time.

I also need some info on cities now being sued by Judicial Watch for their sanctuary policies. I think one is Houston and one is San Francisco? I will take copies of that with me as well as inform them that I have already turned them over to Judicial Watch and with any luck at all, they'll be the next city/village being sued.

And to this idoit response you should have countered with the three black highschool age kids who were murdered execution style by illegals a couple years back. And tell them that every crime like murder is a hate crime. Or does she hate America and the American People this much? That usually gets under their skin. Also read this article,

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-141572.html

Give these moron traitors a taste of their own medicine. It works I did it with an anti-American idiot in the neighborhood at one of the neighborhood meetings, and left them flustered and looking like the traitor they are. You should do the same, it really works.

The link to the thread posted should be stickied as it is a great change of tactics. That should be our slogan this year, the change we opt for is the change in tactics for dealing with the Open Borders crowd.

And to this idoit response you should have countered with the three black highschool age kids who were murdered execution style by illegals a couple years back. And tell them that every crime like murder is a hate crime. Or does she hate America and the American People this much? That usually gets under their skin. Also read this article,

Give these moron traitors a taste of their own medicine. It works I did it with an anti-American idiot in the neighborhood at one of the neighborhood meetings, and left them flustered and looking like the traitor they are. You should do the same, it really works.

The link to the thread posted should be stickied as it is a great change of tactics. That should be our slogan this year, the change we opt for is the change in tactics for dealing with the Open Borders crowd.
    Unfortunately, my time to speak had already come and gone. The council speaks after citizens have had their say and there is no opportunity to rebut...except for the next council meeting. I'll be eating Soucy for dinner on January 5th...

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe

Unfortunately, my time to speak had already come and gone. The council speaks after citizens have had their say and there is no opportunity to rebut...except for the next council meeting. I'll be eating Soucy for dinner on January 5th...
    PatroticMe, you really have your work cut out for you with these lowbrows. The best defense is to just be armed with facts and stats.

Maybe since Soucy enjoys watching the mexican kids playing soccer, she might like it if the house next door turned into a flophouse. Maybe put 8 of them in a three bedroom house. The ones who moved in next door to my mom used to love to smoke pot in the backyard, tease the goat they kept in a crate (which they later killed). Honk car horns at all hours of the day and night, and then take off with tires squealing.

This is only a small taste of what Oberlin will see if they allow this insanity to happen. There was a thread here a while back (maybe last Spring,) with all the trash, dead dogs, chickens, you name it just piled up in the streets in East LA in the 'hoods that have been taken over by illegals.

There was also an article written by a woman who basically pointed out the shocking differences between our culture and thiers. Like how machismo it is to drive drunk and how sex with a 12 year old is acceptable. Someone else here might remember the name of it. I wish I'd made a copy of it for myself. The negative facts are clearly on your side, however the logic seems to escape so many so called Americans....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast