Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    And to this idoit response you should have countered with the three black highschool age kids who were murdered execution style by illegals a couple years back. And tell them that every crime like murder is a hate crime. Or does she hate America and the American People this much? That usually gets under their skin. Also read this article,

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-141572.html

Give these moron traitors a taste of their own medicine. It works I did it with an anti-American idiot in the neighborhood at one of the neighborhood meetings, and left them flustered and looking like the traitor they are. You should do the same, it really works.

The link to the thread posted should be stickied as it is a great change of tactics. That should be our slogan this year, the change we opt for is the change in tactics for dealing with the Open Borders crowd.
    Unfortunately, my time to speak had already come and gone. The council speaks after citizens have had their say and there is no opportunity to rebut...except for the next council meeting. I'll be eating Soucy for dinner on January 5th...
    PatroticMe, you really have your work cut out for you with these lowbrows. The best defense is to just be armed with facts and stats.

Maybe since Soucy enjoys watching the mexican kids playing soccer, she might like it if the house next door turned into a flophouse. Maybe put 8 of them in a three bedroom house. The ones who moved in next door to my mom used to love to smoke pot in the backyard, tease the goat they kept in a crate (which they later killed). Honk car horns at all hours of the day and night, and then take off with tires squealing.

This is only a small taste of what Oberlin will see if they allow this insanity to happen. There was a thread here a while back (maybe last Spring,) with all the trash, dead dogs, chickens, you name it just piled up in the streets in East LA in the 'hoods that have been taken over by illegals.

There was also an article written by a woman who basically pointed out the shocking differences between our culture and thiers. Like how machismo it is to drive drunk and how sex with a 12 year old is acceptable. Someone else here might remember the name of it. I wish I'd made a copy of it for myself. The negative facts are clearly on your side, however the logic seems to escape so many so called Americans....
    Some of the people who are on our side thought we would go down in flames at the Dec 15th meeting. They thought city council would vote this resolution through on the first reading. We have backed them off a little, and so, so far, it's been better than we thought it would be. I have no doubt we will lose in Oberlin, but I will be found tryin'!! Next, I'll begin working on the city council in my town, which is right next door.

Luckily, the Chief of Police in Oberlin was against forcing city employees not to disclose the immigration status of known illegal aliens, so between that and Steve Salvi telling them they were violating the civil rights of city employees by enforcing the resolution as it stood at that point, they backed off putting that part of the resolution "in writing". He also informed them (after Mr. David Ashenhurst, a traitor of a city council member, hammered him repeatedly about LA and Chicago sanctuary policies, asking him if they hadn't been "successful" policies) that he had spoken with every single local Chief of Police and they were all against this sanctuary policy. Ron Rimbert, another city councilman, was the only one to vote against it.

Still sounds like pretty much the same resolution to me with an unwritten understanding...but like I said, I will be found tryin'!

You may already be aware of this good group of attorneys, but in case you're not:

http://www.irli.org/laws.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    You may already be aware of this good group of attorneys, but in case you're not:

Thanks, Populist! I was trying to think of the name of this group earlier and couldn't remember it. I'll be reading more about them later. Do you think it would do any good to forward the "revised" resolution to them?

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    And to this idoit response you should have countered with the three black highschool age kids who were murdered execution style by illegals a couple years back. And tell them that every crime like murder is a hate crime. Or does she hate America and the American People this much? That usually gets under their skin. Also read this article,

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-141572.html

Give these moron traitors a taste of their own medicine. It works I did it with an anti-American idiot in the neighborhood at one of the neighborhood meetings, and left them flustered and looking like the traitor they are. You should do the same, it really works.

The link to the thread posted should be stickied as it is a great change of tactics. That should be our slogan this year, the change we opt for is the change in tactics for dealing with the Open Borders crowd.
    Unfortunately, my time to speak had already come and gone. The council speaks after citizens have had their say and there is no opportunity to rebut...except for the next council meeting. I'll be eating Soucy for dinner on January 5th...
    PatroticMe, you really have your work cut out for you with these lowbrows. The best defense is to just be armed with facts and stats.

Maybe since Soucy enjoys watching the mexican kids playing soccer, she might like it if the house next door turned into a flophouse. Maybe put 8 of them in a three bedroom house. The ones who moved in next door to my mom used to love to smoke pot in the backyard, tease the goat they kept in a crate (which they later killed). Honk car horns at all hours of the day and night, and then take off with tires squealing.

This is only a small taste of what Oberlin will see if they allow this insanity to happen. There was a thread here a while back (maybe last Spring,) with all the trash, dead dogs, chickens, you name it just piled up in the streets in East LA in the 'hoods that have been taken over by illegals.

There was also an article written by a woman who basically pointed out the shocking differences between our culture and thiers. Like how machismo it is to drive drunk and how sex with a 12 year old is acceptable. Someone else here might remember the name of it. I wish I'd made a copy of it for myself. The negative facts are clearly on your side, however the logic seems to escape so many so called Americans....
    Some of the people who are on our side thought we would go down in flames at the Dec 15th meeting. They thought city council would vote this resolution through on the first reading. We have backed them off a little, and so, so far, it's been better than we thought it would be. I have no doubt we will lose in Oberlin, but I will be found tryin'!! Next, I'll begin working on the city council in my town, which is right next door.

Luckily, the Chief of Police in Oberlin was against forcing city employees not to disclose the immigration status of known illegal aliens, so between that and Steve Salvi telling them they were violating the civil rights of city employees by enforcing the resolution as it stood at that point, they backed off putting that part of the resolution "in writing". He also informed them (after Mr. David Ashenhurst, a traitor of a city council member, hammered him repeatedly about LA and Chicago sanctuary policies, asking him if they hadn't been "successful" policies) that he had spoken with every single local Chief of Police and they were all against this sanctuary policy. Ron Rimbert, another city councilman, was the only one to vote against it.

Still sounds like pretty much the same resolution to me with an unwritten understanding...but like I said, I will be found tryin'!
    Write letters to the local papers now. You have an angle to turn them into what they tried to make you out to be. If they want to play dirty, then take the gloves off, and let them have it. Make them out to be the nutjobs. Afterall, they were the ones to sling the mud, not you, but if that's what they want, sling it back at them wetter, and stickier than what they tossed your way. Remember, like I learned as voluteer fireman in a little town. Sometimes the best way to fight a fire is to use fire to stop it.

Thanks, Populist! I was trying to think of the name of this group earlier and couldn't remember it. I'll be reading more about them later. Do you think it would do any good to forward the "revised" resolution to them?
    You're welcome, and I'm not sure about the answer to your question. This is what they say about offering "Legal help" on their site. I guess it couldn't hurt to send info to them:

http://www.irli.org/help.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're welcome, and I'm not sure about the answer to your question. This is what they say about offering "Legal help" on their site. I guess it couldn't hurt to send info to them:

http://www.irli.org/help.html
    Thanks again, Populist! I sent a copy of the resolution to Judicial Watch earlier and just sent one to IRLI! Let's hope there's something they can do to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12