Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Once again,

The plans considered by the Senate have a fatal flaw. They are designed to try and break the will of the public into accepting unrestrained immigration legal and illegal, but they do not grant instant citizenship.

Therefore, if these Guest Worker amnesties pass our goal will be to seize political control of the programs and turn them into deportation tools.

We have just begun to fight. If the Senate passes this bill the backlash from the American majority will intensify.

That's why part of me will not mind if the Senate passes it and we block it in the house.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Personally, I'm hoping the same thing. The American voter will be able to see clearly who the traitors really are. That will make November a really interesting month.

Jesus

Why is anyone that is new on this forum accused of being a TROLL?? This is really overused.

Just because you don't like the queston? I thought it was decent.

I think you are being hard on new visitors. Does everyone have to agree with you in the exact same way?? How are we going to learn anything new??

I think W answered it well.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    Part of me is so angry at the many Americans who want open borders and all those politicians who want to flush the USA down the commode's outlet.....

well,

I don't have any kids. The future is for others since I will likely be dead within 15-20 years at most (my family tends to die young but we leave beautiful corpses).

So.......................

part of me says OPEN THOSE BORDERS!!!!! Let the whole darn world flood in.

Let the future thirst while fighting over contaminated water.

Let them freeze to death due to the lack of heating fuel/oil.

Let those cities spread and spread until the arable land is insufficient to feed the billions living here.

Let the oil supplies diminish and the people are forced to use a worfully insufficient mass transit system that will likely add many hours weekly to the commute time.

Let the contending cultures revel in the diversity we see in Iraq, in India, Sri Lanka..... all those wonderful multicultural areas where bombings and strife and hatred are daily events.

As the ecosystem is destroyed let the future generations wallow in the cesspool too many create.

I have traveled through third-world countries. The sewage running down the gutters into the streams. THe poverty, the lack of resources. So many people just surviving.

Law of the jungle as the lack of resources forces the unwashed masses to scrabble for sustenance. THink those street gangs are bad now? Hah!!!! Just wait until the numbers of gang bangers are in the millions.

The future will be horrid for those struggling for existence.

The pro-invader idiots are just that; idiotic. Their wants and desires and desire to flood this country with their ethnic bretheren and their culturally-base very high birth rates will destroy this country.

It also appears that the Mexicans consider themselves to be special, as deserving to be the only folks who can prance in and do as they will. If they can enter illegally, well, ain't gonna be much if anything to quench the influx of hundreds-of-millions, perhaps billions from elsewhere.

Let the Chinese come in. They know how to handlr backwards ignorant cultures that tend to despise education. Those Chinese will ascend while the barbarians remain in their self-imposed serf-like conditions. Hey!!!! Not all cultures ARE equal!!!! Look at the cultural homelands and it is obvious. Let a hundred million Chinese enter and the invaders from the south will know what it is to have a severe, stern, strict task-master.

Yah' know, if our culture is going to fall, if the USA of the past disappears, let's do what the Russians did as they retreated from Napolean and Hitler... let the country fall and fall hard. Let it turn into a cesspool. Let the invaders and their vile supporters progeny live in a cesspool full of strife and hunger and a lack of the basic needs for a comfortable life.

Too bas the present generation will be in the grave when what I write comes around.....if the worst should happen.

Either we win the culture battle or we lose. If we lose I hope this country self-destructs. A Pyrrhic victory for the barbarian invaders.
    Obbop,

I have to agree with much of what you say. Unlike you though, I have children (two minors) and I care deeply about what type of a future in America awaits them.

Still your responses on environmental damage to the USA caused by too many illegal aliens are right on.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

BOOTS,
    The question posed is the same question each one of them is posting. They're not original and we've been answering it politely for some time now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jesus
    Yes, HE knows the answer to that question.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Jesus

Why is anyone that is new on this forum accused of being a TROLL?? This is really overused.

Just because you don't like the queston? I thought it was decent.

I think you are being hard on new visitors. Does everyone have to agree with you in the exact same way?? How are we going to learn anything new??

I think W answered it well.
    I'm an old veteran of political discussion sites and I operate my own site, so I can usually spot a troll within a post or two. Note how this poster dodged the simple question posed by nntrixie?

I just run across this site last night. I was literally thrilled to see so many people who appeared to be anti illegals. I was ready to tell others who I know are tough anti illegals about this site. I read ER’s RAGE and COMPLETELY agreed. I am so mad about these illegals that at times I have trouble sleeping. They are truly an enemy within. I thought finally I had run across people who thought like I did. Then I read the comment from ALIPAC’s president slamming ER for his rage comments and I thought well maybe what I have come across is the politically correct (please don’t call me a racist) anti illegal site. Not the blood and guts Eisenhower “operation wet back” web site that I was hoping for. Eisenhower would not have put a skirt on had he been called a racist. Then I read the title that said this site supports Legal Immigration. Hence my question.

I don’t hate the majority of illegals who come here trying to get an opportunity for a better life but I do DESTEST/HATE the President, Senators, and Congressmen for the American traitors that they are. I DETEST/HATE them for not having the courage and love of this country to defend it.

I am almost as angry at the aphetic sissy white’s who are not screaming at these traitors for letting these illegals in. Our country is literally being destroyed in front of our eyes and they drink their beer beat their chest and watch football.

My anger will not go away if the Senators and Congressman sell us out and make 50,000,000 Mexican's LEGAL immigrants. I will still be against the 50,000,000 Mexican’s being here. Legal or not. Because they will destroy our culture. Their loyalty is to themselves as a race and a country not America or Americans. IMO only an idiot or a traitor thinks different.

I am not in the Sean Hannity’s / Rush L anti illegal sissy conservative campfire girl’s crowd. I am a disciple of Michael Savage, Joseph Farah, Ann Coulter, Michele Malkin and Pat Buchanan.

To the person's who thought they smelled a troll what do you smell now?

IrishAmerican
    What actions have you taken to date to help further your cause?

I'm confused Did I miss something?

IrishAmerican The one thing the illegals don't seem to understand or don't want to understand is this question
    If the US government would sell out it's own people
    Can you imagine what they will wind up doing to the Illegals?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast