Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

nntrixie

"I, do, have a problem with hypenated Americans and people who put their country of origin ahead of American. So forgive me, if upfront, I was put on guard by that. I realize a lot of people do that - it is just one of those things that kinda gets to me."

It is my response to a term I can't stand and refuse to use "African Americans".

JohnB2012

"Secondly, the issue here is about illegal immigration. Not Mexico."

Are you saying that if the Senate and Congress gave amnesty to all 22,00,000 from Latin American and ruled that they could immigrate as many as they wanted to that you would say cool and focus your anger on the less than 1/10 of 1% of immigrants that do not come from latin America?

Do you know what percentage of the illegal immigrants come from Mexico?

I wonder do the rest of the posters agree that Mexico is no worse than say Iceland when it comes to illegals?

Our issue is not one of race or national origin when it comes to illegals. That is their issue. They made it the main focus and their issue when the majority of illegals began swarming our boarders, marching in our streets and waving their nations flag. They got what they wanted, now when speaking about this issue Mexico, Mexican is in nearly every statement. They brought this one on themselves then threw up the racist cards. Well now we are numb on the racist crap and do not care what they call us. Adjusted the issue back were it started and will not budge.

The issue is about any illegal being here.. And no I would not feel better if it was illegal irish swarming our boarders. That they speak english makes them no better. Just easier to hide in the "shadows".

Boots,

Frankly, I don't know (yet) what a "troll" is, as it is used on this site. However, it does not take a whole lot of my imagination to speculate.

Taking the word litterally in my mind ... it's a tinsy winsy, funny dressed, hiding, not necessarily intelligent, sneaking wooden imp. Oh, with a pointed hat to fit his head properly, outfitted with raggy clothes. Dirty may come in to play. Something out of fantasy. I probably could conjure up a few more adjectives!

As for Jesus ... He's way ahead of that fella!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy
    Boots,

Frankly, I don't know (yet) what a "troll" is, as it is used on this site. However, it does not take a whole lot of my imagination to speculate.

Taking the word litterally in my mind ... it's a tinsy winsy, funny dressed, hiding, not necessarily intelligent, sneaking wooden imp. Oh, with a pointed hat to fit his head properly, outfitted with raggy clothes. Dirty may come in to play. Something out of fantasy. I probably could conjure up a few more adjectives!

As for Jesus ... He's way ahead of that fella!
    Actually, a troll is a poster who comes to a site and posts leading or inflammatory commentary in hopes of stirring up controversy or causing problems. They are so called because they are "trolling" (in the fishing sense) for a disruptive argument. Trolls will often seek to appear to be in agreement with the group but steadily escalate their rhetoric into outrageous or offensive remarks meant to discredit the opinions of the group.

As an example, a troll from moveon.org may visit a conservative site and post a series of alleged but unproven or even discredited "facts" about a conservative politician. Alternatively, the troll may claim to agree with Christian conservatives on opposition to gay marriage, but then begin commenting that gays should be burned or beaten, the purpose being to make it appear that those who oppose gay marriage are brutal and intolerant. There are a number of other ploys in the troll playbook, such as the use of "sock puppets," which are multiple accounts all operated by the same individual for the purpose of making it appear that there is a group that agrees with whatever he is saying. You can probably find all you would want to know about trolls with a google search.

If tomorrow the Senate and Congress voted to allow as many Mexicans
    There are no debates in congress about allowing or not allowing Mexicans to enter this country. This is about not allowing illegal aliens to enter this country...nothing to do with their nationality. Race is not part of the issue.

Jezzabell

When you say "our issue" exactly who are you refering to?

CG...

Wow .. thanks a bunch for that definition of a troll.

Truly appreciate it

Breezy

Allamerican

When the government admits that there are 12 to 13 million illegals what race or country of orgin do you think they are refering to?

People from India, Austria, Africa, Japan or Mexico?

If you life depended on this answer what country would you pick?

Are you Irish American or American of Irish ancestry?

Does the country of origin of an illegal matter to you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast