Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I would ask this so called pastor if he advocates different rules for citizens who break our laws and those who are here illegally.

I would ask him if he thinks it is fair for those here illegally to be given special privileges over those who have applied for legal immigration and are waiting,in their home countries,to be given the PRIVILEGE of becoming a citizen of our great country.

I would ask him if IA's(who have forced themselves on us) needs,economically or spiritually, are any greater or more desperate then those who do the right thing,stay home and apply LEGALLY !!!
    Excellent point USPatriot . But i doubt he'ld talk to you . Pro-Immigration Folks get very touchy when they don't get their way. It's Their way or the Highway . A debate with them is really boring cause they only present one side one thought one agenda .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Someone needs to inform this "clergy" that their church's tax exempt status hangs in the balance as long as they decide to keep meddling in government legislation and speaking to their captive audiences on Sunday mornings about how to break U.S. immigration laws.

Who would need to be contacted to publicly warn this group that their political actions are stepping outside the boundaries of separation between church and state? Why are they being allowed to have the same power that Islamic "clergy" (Imams) have over Muslim populations in Islamic countries? Is the U.S. bound to become run by special interest "churches" who take it upon themselves to aid and abet LATINO criminals to break U.S. immigration laws? Because that's exactly what these "clergy" are doing.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

MW
    While as members of the Clergy, we are very confident by the professional conduct that is demonstrated by "true" Federal Agents that belong to ICE, while enforcing the current law, this is not our same confidence that we as Pastors and Faith leaders of our communities, feel toward those local Police Officers and Sheriff's Deputies
    Nice suck up to the deciders (ICE). I hope local police agencies around the country are offended!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Corruption here too! Guess we can't expect anything else. Look at their own practices and COVER-UPS!! We are not surprised...but they might be someday!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I would ask this so called pastor if he advocates different rules for citizens who break our laws and those who are here illegally.

I would ask him if he thinks it is fair for those here illegally to be given special privileges over those who have applied for legal immigration and are waiting,in their home countries,to be given the PRIVILEGE of becoming a citizen of our great country.

I would ask him if IA's(who have forced themselves on us) needs,economically or spiritually, are any greater or more desperate then those who do the right thing,stay home and apply LEGALLY !!!
    Excellent point USPatriot . But i doubt he'ld talk to you . Pro-Immigration Folks get very touchy when they don't get their way. It's Their way or the Highway . A debate with them is really boring cause they only present one side one thought one agenda .
    Your right Tencz57 but maybe he or his followers or other Pro Illegals may read this post and know I speak a truth that cannot be denied.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

These clergy are confused about what role they are suposed to be doing they are not here to medle in the affairs of government.

Would any one want to leave thier soul to any of these agenda oriented "clergy" ?

I am glad I have a one on one relationship with my god and do not require these fools to act as middlemen for me.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12