Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CLICK HERE AND BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU SEE !!

http://www.teamamericapac.org/
    Click here and be proud of what you see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very proud indeed !!

McCain got another laugh when he finished the speech and asked whether anybody had "questions, comments or insults." One audience member obliged with a pointed question on his immigration plan.

McCain responded by saying immigrants were taking jobs nobody else wanted. He offered anybody in the crowd $50 an hour to pick lettuce in Arizona.

Shouts of protest rose from the crowd, with some accepting McCain's job offer.

"I'll take it!" one man shouted.

McCain insisted none of them would do such menial labor for a complete season. "You can't do it, my friends."

Can you believe this guy?
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

AS PROUD AS A PEACOCK!!!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Me too, BB.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain insisted none of them would do such menial labor for a complete season. "You can't do it, my friends."
    I worked construction out in the hot sun in south Florida for 20 years. I've worked on everything from back porches to high rises. I can easily endure one season. Construction work can be much more physically demanding than just picking lettuce. All of our unemployed construction workers whose jobs have gone to the illegals can also tell you that I'm right. I'll pick lettuce even for 20 bucks an hour. It just proves that John McPain is in denial about anything that would prove him wrong on the subject of jobs Americans won't do. So is George Bush.

Why won't anyone in Congress suggest to start impeachment proceedings? The President is the big phoney that would send us out of our own country if he had his own way. I'm telling you, this guy is PURE EVIL

Quote Originally Posted by lc0130

Can you believe this guy?
    [/quote]

well, just in case Senor McCain has forgotten, his 'friends' can kick his butt to the curb, and his 'friends' can support impeachment, removal and a charge of TREASON . . . and it's about time the Senate for Mexico finds about the jobs the American people won't do. Too bad somebody didn't ask him who was fighting THEIR war overseas . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"