Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And she or Obama can well get elected, with likely larger Dem majorities in Congress, if we don't rally behind a viable GOP candidate. Like USAN said, it's time to fish or cut bait.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Keep in mind that Obama is even worse than Clinton

OH? Sounds a bit like Hilary isn't too fond of men. Why didn't she say no men are illegal? Wait, I thought she didn't believe in amnesty.

This woman can't get a truthful word out of her mouth. She tells who ever is around her what ever they want to hear. Just like her husband Slick Willy.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Hillary and Bill Clinton are TWO of a kind! BOTH of them are BAD, real BAD!

When I first read the quote, why did I just assume it was BILL Clinton that said it?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The only time a woman is illegal is if they are here in the U.S. without proper documents. What is Hillary thinking?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I remember well when Bill and Hill got in in 1990-whenever-it-was. Their first few weeks in office were chock FULL of radical changes, appointments, proclamations, etc.

It will be absolutely NO different with Hillary. You will see reversal of campaign promises galore, and her "true" agenda will be revealed ...thats' how they work -- and that's exactly why we had the so-called "Republican Revolution" that took place 2 years later in which we replaced the Congress with a Republican majority.

Be prepared for this snake woman . ..she will turn into a complete WITCH once she takes office and it is inevitable what we will get: AMNESTY.

I've noticed also on a few news shots that she is posing with what looks like hispanics in several areas, most likely illegals. She's already out there, I'm sure, lining up their support.

Sounds like sex discrimination to me. She hates men. Men are just as illegal, or not, as women are. What a sexist she is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Totally absurd!! She is such a (insert certain not so nice words).
    My goodness! I hope this news bit gets out all over.

Hilery Clinton is no woman!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast