Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Hillary wins the Democratic primary nomination she'll no doubt do a metamorphous act for the general election debates so as to transform herself into the most activist "secure the borders first" candidate we've seen.(until the election is over,when she'll revert back to her pro-amnesty side whether she wins or loses).

We need a poster of Hillary with a sombero, sarape riding a donkey.

Hillary just wants to be in power, period. I don't thinks he even cares if she's in charge of Americans, or Mexicans -- just as long as she's in control of something.

Wish we could find her a nice remote island somewhere to rule over ... far, far away.

Hillary

I am still waiting on an answer to Hillary supporters, name one single accomplishment she's made while in the NY Senate and what qualifies her to be President.

If Hillary does get elected, It will put the final nail in the coffin of US politics for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    We need a poster of Hillary with a sombero, sarape riding a donkey.
    No, too reminicent of the Virgin Mary.

Maybe a photo-shopped donkey show.

Re: Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by casper324
    I am still waiting on an answer to Hillary supporters, name one single accomplishment she's made while in the NY Senate and what qualifies her to be President.

If Hillary does get elected, It will put the final nail in the coffin of US politics for me.
    That's the influence of the CFR I think. Bill Richardson (whom I ABSOLUTELY disagree with on just about everything!) is far and away the most qualified Democrat to be President. He couldn't break out of single digits.

Obama's success is far more sinister, I think. HRC at least can lay claims to her husband's ties, but Obama? His wife is the President of the local chapter of the CFR. I do not care how charismatic Obama is, there's no good reason he should be scoring as high as he does.

He's a Chicago Democrat, in bed with a CFR leader. If that doesn't reek, then you are just not cynical like me!
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

So far we know that this has been reported on Drudge, Ingram, Limbaugh, and I can add Rick Roberts here in San Diego. The only problem is that the people who listen to these programs will not vote for Hillary anyway. But keep spreading the word.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    She is running on name and star power , Just like Obama is
    using star power

Neither of them is really qualified , technically maybe

but in real world experience , no way

If I ever was sitting on a fence, leaning towards Hillary, she just knocked me off onto the other side.

She out to be pandering to middle class women, that can't make any money, or afford health insurance, and homes.

Instead, she is just encouraging anchor baby making machines, and that is all they are good for.

I wonder how many illegals will vote and will attempt to vote for her.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123