Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]“I am disappointed that the Senate failed to pass the DREAM Act. The enactment of this legislation is long overdue, and I will continue to fight for its passage, for all of our children and our nation.â€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

THE DREAMERS LOVE OBAMA AND HILLARY STATEMENTS:

plz vote for obama, edwards, or Clinton........they all provided a legal path to citizenship for some illegal immigrants....NOT LIKE Tom Tancredo<==asshole

NO ONE on this forum will urge anybody to vote for Tancredo, Hunter, or Romney. I'd vote for a Republican like Giuliani or McCain

That should tell us all something.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    They are trying to register illegals here in Utah also. That is the only way the dems can win. They have already proven that they can't handle a darn thing. They are totally for the illegal and are not even for the Unions anymore.
    Are any steps being taken to stop them from registering?

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    Clinton and Obama might be doing our work for us.

"Never interfere with your enemy when he is destroying himself." - Woodrow Wilson
    I agree. Just like bush; I hope clinton and osama keep on talking themselves right to oblivion.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Clinton and Obama might be doing our work for us.

"Never interfere with your enemy when he is destroying himself." - Woodrow Wilson
    I agree. Just like bush; I hope clinton and osama keep on talking themselves right to oblivion.
    I am eagerly awaiting the next poll. I hope it reflects their statements of support for the DREAM act.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    They are trying to register illegals here in Utah also. That is the only way the dems can win. They have already proven that they can't handle a darn thing. They are totally for the illegal and are not even for the Unions anymore.
    Are any steps being taken to stop them from registering?
    I wouldn't count on it.
    the sissies in our govt are notorious for allowing US citizens to be tread upon and jacked over as long as the invaders arrive on foot and hate the white man.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    For all people just visiting this site- please do not vote for either Clinton or Obama. The mad idea that they support the bad dream act (squashed five times by the way) shows how they would be BAD for America by pandering to the illegals while forgetting about the U.S. citizen. I don't know why those two psychos are doing that, but they are very dangerous. Please vote for either Tom Tancredo or Ron Paul.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Obama and Hillary wouldn't be making those statements unless they felt REAL SURE that they have the vote all sewn up. VOTER FRAUD IS THE ONLY WAY THESE 2 CLOWNS CAN POSSIBLY WIN ANYTHING, and SPITZER IN NEW YORK is DOING his damnest to make sure ILLEGALS EVERYWHERE CAN VOTE!
    I believe you hit the nail on the head BB. I was told by Senator Stevens office that "the Democrats want the illegal vote." We'd better watch those polling places.

Lou Dobbs hit hard on that tonight and so did his viewers responses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm beginning to think the Democrats are nervous they can't win without their vote. They want control of congress like they did for 40 years and they want it bad. They never want to give up control again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you have a drivers license in Utah you can vote. That is why we still have Hatch, Bennett and Cannon in office. They vote on the side of the illegal everytime. Hatch helped write the Dream Act.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123