Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    ... the Senate today failed to act. The DREAM Act – which I have proudly cosponsored for several years – would help expand opportunities for our nation’s immigrant children.
    It's becoming quite evident that Ms. Clinton cares... for everyone else but the United States citizens. What about opportunities for our children who are U.S. Citizens? What about the children of U.S. Taxpaying Citizens who go without a seat in college because that seat is filled with by a foreign national or by an illegal alien? What about the children of poor U.S. Citizens who are denied scholarships because those scholarships are given out to children of foreign nationals or children of Illegal Aliens? What about the soaring costs of education that are geared for the betterment of children of foreign nationals and Illegal Aliens, rather than for the benefit of children of U.S. Citizens?? Since when is the American DREAM only for foreigners and not for U.S. Citizens?
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Oh that's funny Deb!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb

I love it!!!!!! The choice is easy.

Oh, I would love to hang that on my front room window and put a sticker on my car.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Obama and Hillary wouldn't be making those statements unless they felt REAL SURE that they have the vote all sewn up. VOTER FRAUD IS THE ONLY WAY THESE 2 CLOWNS CAN POSSIBLY WIN ANYTHING, and SPITZER IN NEW YORK is DOING his damnest to make sure ILLEGALS EVERYWHERE CAN VOTE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Oh that's funny Deb!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dixie
    I love that!

Clinton or Obama, also Richardson would be just as bad as Bushas far as the illegal invaders are concerned! I saw the Dobbs segment and I was kind of pleased to see it finally "in our face" for all the viewers to see...especially the Hillary supporters.
    ========
    HISPANIC TRENDING: "What can Hispanics expect to see changing for the better, for them and their community, once President Hillary Clinton is sworn in?"
    SEN. HILLARY CLINTON: "I will continue to strongly support the DREAM ACT, and will work to expand access to higher education.
    The failure of immigration reform has also been frustrating; our immigration system is broken, and every day, hundreds of families – many of whom have been separated from each other for years – are paying the price. That is why, when I’m President, I will work to pass immigration reform that honors our history as both a nation of immigrants and a nation of laws, and that includes a path to legalization."
    http://juantornoe.blogs.com/hispanictre ... anics.html
    "La Raza" stands behind Bill Richardson for US president"
    http://www.aztlan.net/richardson_for_president.htm
    BILL RICHARDSON, former U.S. Congressman, U.N. Ambassador, U.S. Secretary of Energy, and currently Governor of New Mexico and Presidential candidate is against building the US/Mexico border barrier, is for giving amnesty to undocumented Mexican workers and recently met with the new president of Mexico, Felipe Calderon, to discuss issues of mutual concern.
    "Even if he does not win, he will be in great position to negotiate with the victorious nominee, whether it be Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton or one of the many other Democratic candidates."

Richardson:
    "There are changing political times where our basic foundations and programs are being attacked, illegal and legal immigration are being unfairly attacked."
    In his own words:
    http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ra ... audio.html

CLINTON AND OBAMA APPEAL TO "THE RACE":
    Leading Democratic presidential contenders Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY)
    and Barack Obama (D-IL) addressed the national convention of the
    National Council of La Raza (NCLR) in Miami. The NCLR through the years has opposed virtually all measures to control illegal immigration.
    La Raza" means "the race."
    Both candidates promised as president to support "comprehensive immigration reform," a phrase meaning legal status (amnesty) for illegal aliens. One of Clinton's campaign chairs is RAUL YZAGUIRRE, the previous PRESIDENT OF NCLR. She told the convention that limited amnesty bills might still pass Congress this year.
    Obama related that he marched with ILLEGAL ALIENS and their supporters last year to protest legislation to crack down on illegal immigration. Source: (CBS4) Miami Beach 7/22/07
    HILLARY CLINTON:
    "I think we need to get the people who are here out of the shadows and the way you do that is to offer a path to legalization. They should have to pay a fine. They should have to pay back taxes, learn English and they should wait in line."
    In other words: AMNESTY! NO deportations, NO immigration enforcement!
    http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/News ... geId=3.1.1
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

I've seen a LOT of big-mouthed politicians in my lifetime, BUT NONE THAT COULD COME CLOSE TO BLOWHARD SHILLARY CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Obama and Hillary wouldn't be making those statements unless they felt REAL SURE that they have the vote all sewn up. VOTER FRAUD IS THE ONLY WAY THESE 2 CLOWNS CAN POSSIBLY WIN ANYTHING, and SPITZER IN NEW YORK is DOING his damnest to make sure ILLEGALS EVERYWHERE CAN VOTE!
    Illinois, particularly Cook County is overrun with LaRaza supporters, which is why both Obama and Durbin were huge supporters of illegals getting drivers' licenses in llinois as well.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Could a possible 'end of Bush term' amnesty be in the works? Is it possible this could be planned and executed without congressional approval or vote just as he's leaving office?
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

They are trying to register illegals here in Utah also. That is the only way the dems can win. They have already proven that they can't handle a darn thing. They are totally for the illegal and are not even for the Unions anymore.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast