Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNBC Is The One To Watch Today

I have been seeing a lot of reports on this network today about the unemployment rate and illegal aliens. One report showed a reporter in a carrot field saying that because of the economy and the high rate of unemployment, polls show that the majority of the people are against legalizing the illegal aliens in this country. One report also said that 50% of our construction jobs are currently held by illegal aliens. Also, the consensus is that because of the high unemployment rate that Obama will not tackle immigration reform right away, perhaps not even this year.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

NO REFORM!! We need to send that message loud and clear to Obama, from day one.

I have felt that as soon as the market started having problems, and all sorts of mortgage crisis' have loomed over this nation, that people may start waking up to the fact that illegal immigration has played a role in our economy being where it is at now.

The top of that, of course, is greedy Wall Street bankers, but big business, who employs a great deal of illegal aliens, has been right up there. The next is subdued wages, due to the heavy influx of cheap illegal labor, caused all too many Americans to lose jobs or have to accept lower pay, and could not afford to keep up their main living expenses. It is a domino effect and the money blinded greedy in this nation, did not want to see that if they paid less in wages, and booted out Americans from the jobs, there was less spending and less people who could afford to stimulate the economy.

In other words, their greed has screwed them over, and now the rest of us.

So, we can only hope that this time will purge our nation of those who have tried to get wealthy on the backs of illegal aliens, and also of the illegal aliens, and give back this nation to those who really care and can make it great again. I pray for the American people as a whole to wake up and stop our government from giving away this nation, say no more and take it all back.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Funny I had to change channels after about 10 minutes. The Obama "love fest" made me sick. Back to listening to Rush!

Obama is NOT a king. We are in charge and man we need to show it!

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Funny I had to change channels after about 10 minutes. The Obama "love fest" made me sick. Back to listening to Rush!
    Yeah, I'm listening to Rush right now too and playing air drums to "Tom Sawyer".........oh wait
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Re: CNBC Is The One To Watch Today

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    One report also said that 50% of our construction jobs are currently held by illegal aliens. Also, the consensus is that because of the high unemployment rate that Obama will not tackle immigration reform right away, perhaps not even this year.
    Yep! All we need to create millions of jobs for Americans in infrastructure building, is to FIRE ALL THE ILLEGAL ALIENS! That is, enforce the law!

Also, the consensus is that because of the high unemployment rate that Obama will not tackle immigration reform right away, perhaps not even this year.
    I say tackle it now! He will get an earful from the American citizens either way, it won't matter what the unemployment rate is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)