Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If it is a CNN PRESENTS, JJ, they will probably run it again. Go ahead with your breakfast and we'll keep you posted.

Mmmm....biscuits and gravy by any chance?
    Actually, hubby had biscuits and gravy and I had French toast.

Sounds like the segment wasn't worth watching, huh? Typical CNN, make a big deal out of absolutely nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mmmm.....biscuits and gravy!

Yeah, it was a little disappointing because Ortiz did all the talking.

You need Lou Dobbs on the issue of illegal immigration.

BUT, while it wasn't the Rah Rah, we wanted to hear...from my perspective, the more those Ortiz types are on the air running their mouths with DEE-MANDS of the American People, the less endeared they are to the American People.

I'd say on this issue, the more DEE-MANDING they do, the more calls Washington will get from the AMERICANS dee-manding to know why haven't these people already been DEE-PORTED!!

It's hard to fight an enemy you can't see...or think you can't. But when they're right there on the TEE VEE making DEE-MANDS and on the streets clogging up traffic on a Saturday making more DEE-MANDS, well then, that's when they've pushed the nerves and patience of even the least interested American a tad too far.

In fact I hope they have more protests and we can see them more often on TEE VEE and hear their DEE-MANDS more frequently.

They then inform the American People in their own words with their own faces about the size and magniture of the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROBLEM in the United States which just makes our job easier.

We can now say, "See we told you so, now get on those phones and call your Congressman."

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You don't even want to read the article on illegal immigration in the newest issue of Texas Monthly. Apparently the writer is ignorant of the fact that Texas was a republic when it joined the Union. The U.S. didn't seize it from Mexico. When Texas was settled by Anglos it was very sparsely settled, and the settlers were not unwelcome as the writer implied. The Mexicans did not live in Texas mostly out of fear of the plains Indians.
    It's this type of trite simplistic crap that denigrates a very real issue into an issue of who has the moral high road when we are talking about the survival of innocents who just want to do the jobs no American will do gag me with a spoon).. Good grief it's frustrating when the majority of people don't even recognize the stakes. We are losing the country we grew up in.

andyt--"gag me with a spoon"

The ignorance of the writers is a disguise. They know the history. They know the facts. They are just trying to re-write it to support Globalism and the end of the United States.

andyt--"we are losing the country we grew up in"

We have already lost it. It is a matter of Taking It Back.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12