Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN Poll re: emergency medical care for Illegal Immigrants

www.cnn.com ( Scroll to the bottom of the page)

"Should the U.S. government pay for emergency medical bills of illegal immigrants?"

Currently 78% say NO!

Thats right, they keep bending Americans over, while bending over backwards for Illegals.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Should the U.S. government pay for emergency medical bills for illegal immigrants?

Yes 22% 28532 votes

No 78% 102429 votes
    Total: 130961 votes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess the primary purpose of internet polls is to make people who are powerless feel like they're able to affect change.

Sorry, folks, it's a done deal. A new government entitlement, paid for by you, just for illegal aliens medical care.

The people in power don't give a rat's ass what the rest of us think.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

COUNT and ALL

I happen not to agree with you. There is one thing that can stop every single injustice as well as this unlawful spending
    A TAX STRIKE

{I never thought I'd hear myself say those words but I AM DEAD SERIOUS!!}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

good idea but..

It is a good idea, but the problem is we have to find a way to make americans come out of hiding and believe it or not there are some americans who don't realize how serious the problem really is. It would be nice if katie couric or one of the morning world/national news people would address this. Lots of people watch nbc, abc, cbs news while getting dressed in the morning. I get tired of my local news not addressing the problem. They are too concerned with losing viewers or too scared that they may piss someone off.

sonali, if you check up on the ownership of those 'news' stations you will quickly discover why they're not saying anything...and won't say anything...and put a very fast spin on what they do say.

We could take our tax strike money and put up a new news station? Of course, if the FCC knew our purpose we couldn't get a license. Free speech is dead, unless it's hate speech about the middle class American.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

An attempted tax strike would actually put me in a fear of being thrown into jail. Along with hundreds of people who are upset with the system.

Quote Originally Posted by HandGrip
    An attempted tax strike would actually put me in a fear of being thrown into jail. Along with hundreds of people who are upset with the system.
    Those who began this country had to rish their lives for freedom. If enough Americans stepped up to the plate, say 10 million, how are they going to arrest everyone?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)