Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When is European or Asian Heritage month?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Toot-your-horn page...
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Yes most definitely. I guess there just aren't enough European Immigrants in the US to constitute such a creation.

What does it mean to be Hispanic in America today? Is there an "Americano Dream"?
    "Americano Dream"? I want to know what happened to the "American Dream".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Yes most definitely. I guess there just aren't enough European Immigrants in the US to constitute such a creation.
    No, no, no.....See, you guys don't get it. The rules clearly state that every ethnic group has the right to brazen, chavinistic, ethnothentrism, while those of European descent should feel nothing of their heritage.....and if they feel anything, it should be shame. Ya see, we are already the majority. And our ancestors committed hanous crimes.

Oh wait, I just realized that European derived populations are aging, shrinking, and dying the world wide, while Third World populations are exploding.....and any "crimes" had absolutely nothing to do with me nor my ancestors

But, ya know, WTF have Europeans done for modern civilization anyway
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

That is correct. I mean its not like they made a civilization that everyone wants to illegally immigrate to or anything.

Tell them what you think.
    ANQ

CONTACT US
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form.sound.off.html

SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK:
    Do you have a question, comment, suggestion or news tip to pass along to CNN? If you have a question or comment, please select the CNN network you would like to contact. If you have information or photos about a news story, please select News Tips. This page features a selection of comments sent in by CNN.com users about news coverage and other issues related to the site.

ABOUT US:
    To learn more about CNN.com, including information about our programs and anchors, our services, taking a studio tour, or to explore career opportunities with CNN.

HELP PAGE:
    Visit our extensive FAQs for answers to all of your questions, from CNN TV programming to RSS to the CNN member center.
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

BearFlagRepublic wrote-
    Oh wait, I just realized that European derived populations are aging, shrinking, and dying the world wide, while Third World populations are exploding.....and any "crimes" had absolutely nothing to do with me nor my ancestors

I have often wondered upon seeing the hatred and derision aimed at us (of European descent) and thought, what if -like the third worlders say will eventually happen-we all died off and they took over,would they suddenly have a world filled with peace because we weren't here anymore to cause them strife?Or would they just find new people to hate and blame for their failures?
    Would they crack down hard on other illegals entering when they "take over"?
    Sorry for hijacking this post.

Rawhide!

working4change
    "Americano Dream"? I want to know what happened to the "American Dream".
    It has been given away by our President and Big business and the EXCUSE they USED...Americans Won't Do the Job anymore!!!
    We need new leaders desperately?!!