Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN: Share your immigration thoughts

http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories ... icId=17718

Pro-immigrant groups across the United States are holding demonstrations against deportations and in support of comprehensive immigration reform. It's the third year that activists have held immigration day rallies on May 1.

We want to hear from you. Are you attending any of the protests? What are your thoughts on this hot-button issue? Share your photos, videos and stories with iReport.com.

Let them have it!!!!

Geesh, the MSM never stops calling the pro-illegal alien groups "pro-immigrant" groups.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.cnn.com/video/live/live.html?stream=stream2

Below the video screen is a comment box. Send CNN a message mentioning the utter gawl of these illegal aliens marchin on our streets.

AE

I see that CNN has a live video of the LA rally but no sound. Turned on the TV to see if they show it. Anyone in LA, can you tell if there is a lot, and if they are carrying the racist signs and foreign flags as before?

I wonder if I should go through my complex with some patriotic music blaring?.........

I say to these invaders, march on and continue to totally tick off Americans, your day will come and you will get the boot, just keep marching, it only helps us prove our point that you all are invaders with greed as you driving force.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

You made me laugh AE. I am watching the video clips too and sound would be nice if added.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the only march I want to see is Illegals marching south.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

AE

GeorgiaPeach, I did, and got lot's of glares. There was a lot of people at home yesterday, I have to believe that the rumor mill made them believe that there might be raids in the workplaces. Today a lot more are gone.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I am sick and tired of listening to IA's gloat over how they scam our social services! Yes, I hear about it constantly, it's like a fisherman bragging about his big catch! They don't fear getting caught and they don't live in the shadows. They think Americans derserve to get scammed because we are so stupid to let them in.

I am also asked why I don't take advantage of being latina and getting whatever I can get from the system! IA's don't care that I'M PAYING for the freebies they are scamming! With all those freebies, any money they earn goes to buy bling, new cars, designer clothes, and presents they bring back "home" when they go back. They like to show off their "wealth" in their local villages. Pisses me off! They throw a few parties, hand out a little cash to the people back home and come back to steal more.

I don't get into an argument with them, I just come home and do everything I can to make sure there will never be another amnesty and report any known illegals to ICE.
    "

While they were out marching I went to Safeway in what I thought was a good area and saw MS 13 graffitti in the store, when I questioned this I was told that they now take over the store on weekends. That they take over the parking lot and that the police won’t do anything. I knew there were five shootings (one a 22 month old toddler) in the town within a 24 hour timeframe last weekend by gang members, but I didn’t realize how far reaching the gangs were.

I didn’t like how I was feeling, both afraid and angry. I looked around at all the stores that I have always felt safe shopping at and found my world becoming smaller and smaller