Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN wants your help on a story.

This was posted on a different message board. I think it needs its own topic here.

It looks to me like someone at CNN is gathering up material for a biased report on, "What does it mean to be Hispanic in America?".

Well I have my own ideas on the subject and have sent in a couple of video's. I thought some of you may have some things to share. Maybe someday they will write an article that is balanced and unbiased. Maybe we should give them the opportunity to do so now.

=Bren;255246]Send, share, see your stories on CNN

The growing influence of the Hispanic community is changing the social, cultural and political landscape of the country. What does it mean to be Hispanic in America? Grab your video camera and talk to us about your family and your community. Open up your photo album and share memories.

Send your thoughts via email, photos, videos.............

http://www.cnn.com/exchange/ireports/to ... itage.html
    One that I sent in was the , "Explosive Video" in the upper left hand corner here.

http://www.minutemanpirateradio.com/extras/extras.html

I've seen lots of your photo's and can remember many that need to be sent in. Like remember the black guys running from the hoards during some riots in San Bernardino(?) last year.

Lets see if we can help them out. What are friends for. Here is the link again;

http://www.cnn.com/exchange/ireports....heritage.html

OK, I'll help. Here's my offer:

Bring Dobbs back ASAP, give Rick (Ron Burgundy act-a-like) Sanchez filing duties in the back room.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are we speaking legal or illegal??? Rick doesn't seem to see the difference.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Are we speaking legal or illegal??? Rick doesn't seem to see the difference.
    He certainly doesn't!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Bring Dobbs back ASAP, give Rick (Ron Burgundy act-a-like) Sanchez filing duties in the back room.
    Sorry, I don't have cable. Where did Lou Dobbs go? And who is Rick Sanchez?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Sorry, I don't have cable. Where did Lou Dobbs go? And who is Rick Sanchez?
    I just heard that Lou had his tonsils out.

P.S. I think I saw this Rick Sanchez tonight. He made me mad and I turned my set off. I couldn't even stand him while he was talking in the background while I was working on my computer.

He is like listening to a liar tell you how good you look knowing he is grinning and lying through his teeth.

Then again I could be sadly mistaken. I didn't get home my regular time but the channel was on CNN.