Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When I took off everything behind " .com" on the minuteman URL I was able to get it.

AyatollahGondola,

ALIPAC has built up a communications structure we call the ALIPAC ACTION NETWORK.

We are tied in with bloggers, other websites, activists, media, local cable shows, and talk radio.

We are trying to expand our hard line services that use our mail lists and hard phone lines.

We would like to incorporate short wave radio if we can find someone to head that up.

People that put together other websites can use our RSS News Feeds found on the homepage. By doing this, a website increases our network and our top stories run on their site with links back to ALIPAC.

Every week, our network gets bigger and stronger.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets not forget that the Save Our State forum was hacked.

This is out of control

Hacking is a reality of the Web. Our site has been hacked before and we have headed off several hack attempts.

The thing to do is to make sure you site is backed up daily so that any damage is only temporary and a modest loss of data.

Not only are the Goons willing to do anything they can to disrupt, including breaking the law, but we have hackers from the Middle East and China to contend with.

Nobody is going to stop us from defending OUR nation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

effort

Not everyone is web based yet in this disparate world of America. So in keeping with what the goals are of this movement, the dissemination of the truth and active discussion about where this Nation is headed, I recommend finding someone everyday that does not know what is happening and introduce them to even just one aspect about illegal immigration and open borders are a danger to the economic vitality and security of our Nation. Can't hack that!

You just never know when you are going to reach a person that has been out of the loop, who will then activate themselves and do something you may not have thought of, or had the time to do. This effort has to be like a TRUTH bomb, expanding out from every possible avenue. Just look at the people here, at one time we had no solidarity, knew only our experience with illegal immigration, with confusion as to where to turn. Thanks William, we march on.

I like the grocery store checkouts myself for finding newbies. cheers glenn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12