Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Colonel Riley to Senators on English as offical Language

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, "Colonel Harry Riley USA Ret" wrote:

Senators,

Your vote against an amendment to the Immigration Bill, 1348, to make English America's official language is astounding. On D-Day no less when we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock character and principles of America. I can only surmise your vote reflects a loyalty to illegal aliens.

I don't much care where you come from, what your religion is, whether you're black, white or some other color, male or female, Democrat, Republican or Independent, but I do care when you're a United States Senator, representing citizens of America and vote against English as the official language of the United States.

Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism, borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator...impeachment, recall, or other appropriate action is warranted.

Worse, four of you voting against English as America's official language are presidential candidates: Senator Biden, Senator Clinton, Senator Dodd, and Senator Obama.

Four Senators vying to lead America but won't or don't have the courage to cast a vote in favor of English as America's official language, when 91% of American citizens want English officially designated as our language.

This is the second time in the last several months this list of Senators have disgraced themselves as political hacks.....unworthy as Senators and certainly unqualified to serve as President of the United States.

If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a back-lash so stunning it will literally rock you out of your panties..and preferably totally out of the United States Senate.

The entire immigration bill is a farce...your action only confirms this really isn't about America, it's about self-serving politics.....despicable at best.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous

The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)
    Bayh (D-IN)
    Biden (D-DE) Wants to be President?
    Bingaman (D-NM)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Clinton (D-NY) Wants to be President?
    Dayton (D-MN)
    Dodd (D-CT) Wants to be President
    Domenici (R-NM) Coward, protecting his Senate seat...
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feingold (D-WI) Not unusual for him
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Inouye (D-HI)
    Jeffords (I-VT)
    Kennedy (D-MA)
    Kerry (D-MA) Wanted to be President
    Kohl (D-WI)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    Lieberman (D-CT) Disappointment here.....
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Obama (D-IL) Wants to be President
    Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV) Senate Majority Leader
    Salazar (D-CO)
    Sarbanes (D-MD)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Stabenow (D-M

"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged."

President Abraham Lincoln

I am going to make a fax out of this and send it with a message from me about "Dream Act" "AG'S Jobs bill". hr 1940, hr 1999, the trucks and anything else I can think of this week end.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo

You go sir.... You are not by yourself in this conviction. The only thing that would add to this is Republicans better hold onto thier Panties as well... because the next 2 election for the senate and house we are taking out the trash with the corrupt Republicans as well...

I only hope and pray the Democrat's do so as well
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nothing new there.
    Unfortunately we have a bunch in the Senate and Congress who think nothing of us citizens.

I feel bad for our soldiers who are putting their lives on the line for this country and her people, and our administration just wants to give away everything..........

Dear Senators:

Apparently you believe being a citizen of the USA is of very little value or honor since you are so willing to bestow it on illegal aliens who have broken our laws in so many ways, not just entry, but identity, health, and many as felons. Up to and including illegally casting votes.

Yep, those are the people I want to reward. My descendants are rolling over in their graves. Someone from our family has fought in every war, cold war and skirmish this country has ever been involved with and I am sorely disappointed with how you honor their lives and the soldiers lives today by degrading USA citizens and citizenship.

Thank you for showing your "true colors." They definitely are not running red, white and blue..... they are running green for greed.

Can you sleep well at night knowing you are trying to sell out our great nation?

Colonel Riley to Senat-

Sir,I do not know you but I wish I could meet you so I can shake your hand. Everything you have written in this article is so true. I for one do not see how these people can put their right hand on GOD'S WORD and lie. This goes for the president too. When they recited that oath they knew right then and there that they did not mean it. It is really ashame to see what has become of this country. You would think that the people who we elect and send to Washington would have a hint of common sense to represent us the AMERICAN CITIZENS AND NOT CITIZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. But to them we don't matter,we are just the people who pay their salaries thinking they will represent us the citizens of this country. I promise myself this one thing,I Will Not Cast My Vote For Any Canidate Who Is For Amnesty or Voting against English as the Official language of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I can't believe these IDIOTS AND HOW THEY ARE PANDERING TO ILLEGALS.They should all be IMPEACHED!

Re: Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    You go sir.... You are not by yourself in this conviction. The only thing that would add to this is Republicans better hold onto thier Panties as well... because the next 2 election for the senate and house we are taking out the trash with the corrupt Republicans as well...

I only hope and pray the Democrat's do so as well
    From one Florida flatlander to another, you better hope there's not a corrupt voting process in place at the time of election, brother! Check this thread out:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=82578
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)