Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grey parrot, I think we have some left but if you're ever down this way I'll be happy to make you a fresh batch! Maybe by then we'll have forgotten about the article and can enjoy some smokin' chili too!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Absolutely disgusting!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Something like this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Something like this?
    BLECH!!!! BUT AT LEAST THEY DIDNT USE YOUR NICE WHITE CABINETS FOR TOILET PAPER. I HAVE SEEN THIS.....WIPING OF HANDS ON WALLS OR CABINETS IN PUBLIC RESTROOMS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, if there is not a trashcan, they will throw the used paper in the corner of the floor.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

It is true that many of these people are not familiar with modern sanitation. Soon, the politicians in DC will be calling for millions of dollars to educate the IA's on how to wipe their asses.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    It is true that many of these people are not familiar with modern sanitation. Soon, the politicians in DC will be calling for millions of dollars to educate the IA's on how to wipe their asses.
    W
    A perfect opportunity for outsourcing because that IS a job Americans won't do.

I worked in a beautiful public library here in Southern California for over 19 years...About six years I started noticing the soiled toilet paper on the floor in our once very clean public restrooms! Unbelievable what we have to put up with because of our idiot open border leaders!

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    And, if there is not a trashcan, they will throw the used paper in the corner of the floor.
    What's worst is some of these people leave the rest room without washing their hands and then they cook and prepare our meals in restaurants!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Soon, the politicians in DC will be calling for millions of dollars to educate the IA's on how to wipe their asses.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Ahhh.....William, this comment brightened my angry mood!!

Sooo true!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast