Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I mostly go to Russia , sometimes other countries .
    I go to Russia only because of my children , otherwise I'd like to travel around more .
    I do not need any permission , I have equal rights with USC except :
    1- I cannot vote yet
    2- I have to stay in line to get my family here / USC does not have to wait to bring the family / children or spouse/here
    At least 500-600 000 people like me are waiting in line and now when the INS moved the cut off dated for visas from march 2002 to April 2001 because of the mess and uncertainty in the country there are so many people who are not just angry , they are devastated with this news .
    These are people who went through all the legal hoops and pits to do things the right way and when they see what is going on , they becone very frustrated and unhappy .
    There are too many people who are unhappy about Bush , that i do not know how things are still the way they are . I guess , there is nobody so far to substitute - VP does not look like some different figure
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I am a LPR , I will be a USC in 1 year
    When I mentioned Nazi , I really was meaning the concentration camp . This is where her mother was during WW2 and she survived everything . I ' d like to see her one day . Her history is very interesting .
    I travel a lot , I go to Russia 4-5 times a year because of my children .
    I also go to other countries
    Every time when someone is complaining that America is this and that , I tell them - go for a week to any other country and live the life of their people , not just sightseeing but everyday life . You will kiss the floor in JFK when you come back , this is how it feels to live here .
    I hope that the country will get stronger and wiser this year , I hope nothing bad will happen to it .
    From my part I can just keep working , being nice to people , follow the laws and maybe if all of us can do the same simple things there will be no reason to invest our precious time and energy on explaining 24 hours a day that it is WRONG to grive through the red light and it is appropriate to keep the house door CLOSED for the uninvited guests
    I'm still hung up here, HOPE.

How does a US Citizen wind up in the Soviet Union and then in a Nazi concentration camp? Even is she was in Soviet Union "visiting" during Stalin's time, I don't remember Stalin shipping anyone to the German Nazi Camps considering he hated Hitler as Hitler was attempting to invade the Soviet Union.

This just doesn't make sense? ......at least, not with my limited knowledge of the subject.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you very much , now you have an idea about the Communism - nothing makes sense there - nobody has rights , even a USC was not able to pass through the " iron curtain " , you just do not understand - there are NO rights in communism - everybody is a zomby - speechless , fearful . If you live during communism and you open your mouth - you will just dissapear .
    Do you remember , there was no religion in Russia at that time - everybody has to be an atheist . My grandmother was a math teacher - she never went to church until she retired , because if someone saw her in church - the math teacher - she would be in jail and out of job . She used to pray behind the closed door , this is how I learned about religion .
    That is why people start swearing when they hear this " poor oppressed undocumented workers " story

I think I can explain this, Sis. It's called a web of confusion or better known as a tangled mess.
    We'll get to the bottom of it, not to worry !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope 2006
    That is why people start swearing when they hear this " poor oppressed undocumented workers " story
    Yet you just recently claimed that the Russian woman at the hospital told you that we need to legalize the illegal immigrants and that the American people do not see that Communism is coming and you said that she thought George Bush was ushering it in.

Remember ? Do you remember that 2ndamendsis asked you if you also thought George Bush was ushering in Communism ?

I think I need to go back and read over everything that you've written, I'm finding you to be a bit confusing, and I'm sure that would not be your intent.....would it ?

Please , read it again

LegalUScitizen,
    I cannot find that forum where the FLIMEN was presenting its program ,
    I wanted to look at it again and I lost it . I email them at two addresses
    marsha@flimen.org and another one / it is in my mailbox/
    I am trying to learn more about the politics and this site is very helpful . I would like to do something , for example LPR waiting for their families can protest too , even if they cannot vote yet .
    I can make a site , but I'd prefer to use something already existing and help to consolidate the efforts .
    I hope they / Flimen / will contact me soon , maybe there is something going on for the 4th of july

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    Thank you very much , now you have an idea about the Communism - nothing makes sense there - nobody has rights , even a USC was not able to pass through the " iron curtain " , you just do not understand - there are NO rights in communism - everybody is a zomby - speechless , fearful . If you live during communism and you open your mouth - you will just dissapear .
    Do you remember , there was no religion in Russia at that time - everybody has to be an atheist . My grandmother was a math teacher - she never went to church until she retired , because if someone saw her in church - the math teacher - she would be in jail and out of job . She used to pray behind the closed door , this is how I learned about religion .
    Well HOPE, you have no idea if I do or do not have any idea about communism. You also might want to go back and read "Crocketsghost" to gather a little more about American history. His synopsis is well worth the read although he can actually track it further back than FDR.

Although it's extremely sad and not an unusual story concerning your grandmother, we were speaking of the Russian woman you met in the hospital and the fact that the information you posted doesn't make sense, at least to me.

The inconsistancy lies here: A US Citizen in the Soviet Union during WWII when Stalin, who was at war with Hitler & Germany, supposedly sent her to a Nazi German Camp. Had this woman, who I am ASSUMING was Jewish although that may or may not be accurate, been put into a Soviet Camp, that would have been feasible. Having Stalin give her to the Nazis is NOT feasible.

Putting this confusion aside and getting back to the main issue........
    Either communists "infiltrated" {yes, infiltrated} the US or Bush is ushering it in. It's one or the other. What's your pick?

She was not given to Nazi by Stalin , she came to Russia during his time , married to a Russian citizen and while they were trying to leave WW2 started , she lived in Ukraine - part of former Soviet Union . You do not have to be a Jewish to go the concentration camp - they took regular people too , after war ended she returned back to her family and tried to immigrate to US for many years . But until " perestroika " the borders were closed for people , even now many people who work in military and space business are not allowed to live the country .
    She immigrated to US about 10 years ago , I will see her daughter tomorrow and I can ask the very details . I know she has a stamp on her arm - Nazi put the stamp on all concentration camp prisoners . She is a very old lady , so a lot of history to learn

About Bush and communism - we can say - it infiltrated the country from before and Bush is bringing it to life , trying every day the hardest he can , because he is running out of time too
    Wow , this is a good practice for me . I hope , I can apply it for something useful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast