Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've noticed since the new set up came online that I have to widen the box that the website comes up in to be able to see said red exclamation mark, but it is there.

I agree that transfering it to the other side of the screen might make it more readily available.

PB
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I feel that these boards are vitally important to our collective cause. As a former mod, I can tell you that several of the mods put in more than 40 hours a week just reading posts in an attempt to eliminate problems before they become problems.

This volitile issue angers many but I have to agree that we must keep the boards civil and free from racism and hate if they are going to be an effective means to get the word out.

I have yet to find a board as informative as ALIPAC with regard to the illegal immigration problem. I hope that we will continue to have the privilege of posting here but I can certainly understand why it would be tempting to stop.

As a note for William, I notice that my local paper only lets people post on their forum periodically, when major issues occur, and that the posts are read BEFORE they are allowed on the board. Could that be an option?
    JJ,

I agree with you that these boards are vitally important. It also sounds like Admin and Mods have a time consuming and rough job. Thank you from me.

I've posted on many forums and on issues other than illegal immigration. It's rare that a forum has no moderation. Most do and are better for it. I remember one forum in particular that I was active on. Because of the issues, anger was frequent and members were allowed to insult others and frequently did. It wasn't pleasant. One member was so nasty though that he did get banned.

The issue of staying on topic has come up by moderators in other forums too.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Interesting. I have the red exclamation point but I can't edit my own stuff anymore. Better be careful what you write, peoples.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if it has to do with the software each of us has. I run Windows XP Pro.

I'm looking at the entire window and the correct line. I still have the quote and edit buttons. Junius, can you edit once you've posted? I can. But still no red !.. I don't need to slide right to see the entire window.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I was watching Nancy Grace last night discussing that rape case with the 9 yr old girl that the judge threw out b/c the lawyer was late. She was getting that lady real good, and everytime she'd snap at the lady, there'd be this whip that would snap at the judge.

I think we ought to have something here similar to Nancy's grace program so that anytime a user tries to type a bad word or gets in trouble witht he moderator, they get a big ole whip snapped at them on the screen..

Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude
    I was watching Nancy Grace last night discussing that rape case with the 9 yr old girl that the judge threw out b/c the lawyer was late. She was getting that lady real good, and everytime she'd snap at the lady, there'd be this whip that would snap at the judge.

I think we ought to have something here similar to Nancy's grace program so that anytime a user tries to type a bad word or gets in trouble witht he moderator, they get a big ole whip snapped at them on the screen..
    :P :P

I had always been a fan of Nancy Grace until I saw just a few minutes of her show after the illegal's march.

She was reciting the words on the Statue of Liberty and talking abou a 'new generation of Americans' and showing a picture of a little Hispanic girl wrapped in the American flag.

It truly made me sick to my stomach and I haven't been able to watch her since.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I had always been a fan of Nancy Grace until I saw just a few minutes of her show after the illegal's march.

She was reciting the words on the Statue of Liberty and talking abou a 'new generation of Americans' and showing a picture of a little Hispanic girl wrapped in the American flag.

I didn't see that but read some comments maybe here about her reaction.

Doesn't surprise me since Nancy is over the top emotionally, IMO.

Wonder if she saw any of the pictures the MSM didn't show or if she knows about SPP? Would that change her opinion/position

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

I never liked her. There's some strange look in her eyes that freaks me out. I have a bad feeling about her.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456