Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cong. Tancredo will speak at a Tennessee GOP dinner

The Wilson County Republican Party, in conjunction with Tennesseans for Responsible Immigration Policies, is pleased to announce it's Annual President's Day Dinner.

Keynote speaker: Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO)
    Chairman, U.S. House Immigration Reform Caucus
    website

Master of Ceremonies & Guest Speaker: Phil Valentine
    WWTN 99.7 Radio, Talk Show Host
    website

When: March 3, 2006
    7:00 p.m.
    Where: Ward Agricultural Center
    Baddour Pkwy, Lebanon, Tennessee
    Map & Directions available on our website.

Tickets may be purchased from any Executive Committee member (contact information) or on-line at http://www.wilsoncountyrepublicanparty.org

Seating is limited.

Respectfully submitted,
    Theresa Harmon
    Treasurer, Wilson County Republican Party
    Co-founder, Tennesseans for Responsible Immigration Policies

Great, Tancredofan. Any word yet on whether our calls to the Tennessee RNC has had any effect on getting Rep. Tancredo invited to the Southern Republican Leadership Conference?

I've written some e-mails to several involved in arranging that Conference. Any news?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    Great, Tancredofan. Any word yet on whether our calls to the Tennessee RNC has had any effect on getting Rep. Tancredo invited to the Southern Republican Leadership Conference?

I've written some e-mails to several involved in arranging that Conference. Any news?
    Me, too, but haven't had any response.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I so very much appreciate you, had+enuf, and everyone else who have e-mailed and called those associated with the SRLC. Unfortunately, those associated with the SRLC simply refuse to invite Cong. Tancredo to speak.

It is possible, however, that Cong. Tancredo may come to Memphis during the time of the SRLC and hold his own meeting.

I am putting those drips on my DAILY BUGGING LIST!!

Anyone want to join me? GRRR........

Ken Mehlman (202) 863-8600
    chairman@gop.com

Whitehouse comment line (202) 456 1111
    Tennessee Republican Party (615) 269 4260

Senator Frist 1 888 355 3588 (Congressional switchboard)
    www.frist.senate.gov
    Senator Frist has been instrumental in having Tancredo excluded from the conference. Probably because he has his eye on the candidacy himself Never get MY vote

www.srlc.org the website of the conference

Bob Davis, Chairman of the Conference
    (615) 269 4260 extention 19
    davis@tngop.org

www.tngop.org
    Tennessee Republican Party website

Anne Lock, contact for the conference
    (615) 269 4260 ext. 27
    locke@tngop.org

Memphis Attny Johyn Ryder also a contact for the conference
    (901) 525 1455
    http://www.harrisshelton.com

ALL THIS INFO COMES FROM TANCREDOFAN'S POST ON JAN 7TH which I printed and saved in my ACTION ALERT file. Does everything look accurate, TAncredofan?

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Oh, I love bugging Frist, Melham and Elizabeth Dole. They solicit donations regularly and I regularly tell them why I don't give money to people who, number one, have more money than I do and, number two, refuse to make any attempt to secure our borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone want to join me? GRRR........

Ken Mehlman (202) 863-8600
    chairman@gop.com
    Mehlman probably doesn't want to hear from me. They likely have my number blocked. A while back his office called up, and wanted to play a message from Mehlman (asking for money). I immidiately said:

"I don't want to hear any message from that traitor. He is working to give my state of California back to Mexico. As far as I am concerned, that *&$^$& can burn in hell."

And I meant it too.

Tim, Oh, no! You DIDN't! That's too funny!
    JJ, I'm glad to hear you are bugging the h*ll out of those people (whoops, I almost said "folks" I have stricken that word from my vocabulary)

I WISH someone would call me for a donation.

DcSA, all you have to do is sign up for their newsletters. They will hound you for money constantly. I belong to a lot of newsletters. All of them are worth seeing even though I don't agree with all of them because it gives you a clearer picture of what is going on around you. It is easy to think we are winning or losing by the posts we read in one forum and one only. In order to have a real perspective, we have to diversify. It helps us to identify the real battles and sharpens our senses for the fight.

gotta love tom

I love listening to that fine italian-american man speak. He is awesome. His speeches get me a little emotional. YOu can tell he genuinly cares about the security of the nation as well as the survival of the middle class. Gotta love Tom. I wish he could run for president but as we all know, big business wont support him like they do people like george bush. I sincerely hope that guest worker program never happens and if it does, I think they should at least have to go home and get in line behind everyone else who has been patiently waiting their turn. You know I have heard that most of these illegal immigrants actually are completely undocumented back home in mexico. They literally have no birth documents etc back in their countries. That is what my dad was telling me. Some of them come from areas where they literally have no birth certificate, no documents of any kind and are never issued any. That is scary and to think that even if they did go back home and apply for a visa, they would not be able to do so anyway because they have no documentation in the countries they are from. I know that is on a different subject but I was wondering have any of you guys ever heard of that? I mean we had documents in Chile so I just cant imagine someone not having documents in the country they come from. Weird.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast