Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wish he could run for president but as we all know, big business wont support him like they do people like george bush.
    If we can vote out enough of the business backed senators it isn't going to make any difference who they back for president. It is up to us to break the spell the big buisinesses think they hold over our government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    ALL THIS INFO COMES FROM TANCREDOFAN'S POST ON JAN 7TH which I printed and saved in my ACTION ALERT file. Does everything look accurate, TAncredofan?
    Everything looks accurate. I do, though, have one other person I would like to ask be contacted. Her name is Jennifer Coxe. She is an employee of the Van Hilleary for Senate campaign in Tennessee. Van Hilleary is the RNC committeeman for Tennessee. Ms. Coxe should be asked if Van Hilleary supports the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo from the SRLC. I don't know what the opinions are of Van Hilleary regarding Cong. Tancredo's exclusion. However, Ms. Coxe should be asked a question about it. I encourage all Tancredo supporters to send a polite e-mail to Ms. Coxe askign what the position of Van Hilleary is regarding the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo from the SRLC. Her e-mail is jcoxe@vanhilleary.com.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the effort to achieve an invitation to the SRLC for Cong. Tancredo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12