Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congress passes P.L. 110-343, the Emergency Economic Sta

My question is who authorized congress or any government agency to pass this rip off? The public was never given the opportunity to deny or pass such legislation. It appears the government just wrote the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act law out of the clear blue and passed it. So I assume from now on what ever the government considers an emergency , they can do as they wish.

Government has decided on its own and against the wishes of the majority of Americans to loan our tax dollars to big business! This is aginst the U.S. constitution.

Yes change is comming but unless we all act you are not going to like it.

What say you?

Congress passes P.L. 110-343, the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act (the act), which authorized TARP. 10 ... assets eligible for purchase under the act; Page 12 GAO-09-161 Troubled Asset Relief Program

Troubled Assets Relief Program authorized under the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (Public Law? 110-343). How can they deem it public law if we never voted on it?

IN 1935 THE SUPREME COURT RULED THAT CONGRESS CANNOT CONSTITUTIONALLY DELEGATE ITS POWER TO ANOTHER GROUP. (Reference 22, P. 16

THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY.
    Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution states that Congress shall have the power to coin (create) money and regulate the value thereof. Today however, the FED, which is a privately owned company, controls and profits by printing money through the Treasury, and regulating its value.

The FED began with approximately 300 people or banks that became owners (stockholders purchasing stock at $100 per share - the stock is not publicly traded) in the Federal Reserve Banking System. They make up an international banking cartel of wealth beyond comparison (Reference 1, 14). The FED banking system collects billions of dollars (Reference 8, 17) in interest annually and distributes the profits to its shareholders. The Congress illegally gave the FED the right to print money (through the Treasury) at no interest to the FED. The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges U.S. taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud (Reference 1,2,3,5,17).

This is a very lengthy explanation but clearly understandable and with support for each point. I am flabbergasted to read this but it really makes since and paints the picture of what has been going on and what is continuing to happen. Please if you are aware of this or have anything to the contrary I would be interested in hearing from you. http://www.rense.com/ufo2/fedrez.htm

http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html Found this as I googled fed ownership. While I have had no time to really think about this, it is beginning to sound like the only people invited to participate are banks, not private investors. There is plenty of crap here as guaranteed that HSBC (the Hong Kong Singapore Bank Corp.) and Royal Bank of Scotland, etc. are participants. This is beginning to sound more like a club or a Ponzi scheme like Madoff ran.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Congress passes P.L. 110-343, the Emergency Economic Sta

Quote Originally Posted by EYE4TRUTH
    What say you?

You will find out in a short time that the government of India through its largest corporations are involved in a lot of this. Many of our bailout dollars are going to India.

India is a brutal, slave holding society.

Americans are losing their jobs while "American jobs" are going to citizens of India.

Either do the math or continue to live in fantasy land.

get back to me on this one

Go to You tube and type in the onion listen to the portable sewing machine story.
    I want to know what you think
    It was posted 2 weeks ago then tell me what we have done to the caste system of India. If you are a low caste and you do not produce to the satisfaction of your boss he is allowed to BEAT you yes I said BEAT you.
    This is in the bosses own words. Enjoy your jeans at a cheap price I sure cannot. First the employee speaks she works 22 hrs and she can pass out from exaustion instead of working 16 hrs. and second the employer speaks Now thier whole lives belong to me I feel like a god.
    She says I now can stay ahead of the curve so I won't get beaten.
    Go to you tube and type in the onion and go to the homepage and this story is right on the mainpage.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    This why the despicable group of human beings masquerading as representatives of the American people and their corporate and financial institution masters refuse to reveal to whom these bailouts are going. As I said in an earlier post you can bet many billions are going to LaRaza and other open borders groups funneling it to illegal aliens to help them with their mortgages fraudulently obtained using stolen social security numbers along with their health care, welfare, food stamps, education, job assistance and other benefits while Americans continue to lose their jobs and consequently their homes. Face it people; we shot down comprehensive immigration reform so the Capital Hell thugs are attempting it in a back door manner through these bailouts and to hell with the American people struggling to survive.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Our Gov is our worst enemy. They are traitors to Americans. They have sold us out .

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Our Gov is our worst enemy. They are traitors to Americans. They have sold us out .
    Our wonderful government just voted itself raises during one of the worst economic times in recent history created by liberal idiots!! They really care about us don't they? Could they have NOT gotten their raises this year?
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

As a worker for most of my life, I have never been able to grant myself a raise, no matter how hard I tried. No matter what these guys think about themselves, they are workers, earning their money on the backs of their employers, which are supposed to be the American people. Were the people able to vote on these surreptitiously decided raises, the elected elite would be able to figure out what their constituencies are feeling about their performance instead of being so vulnerable to lobbyists for private interests and eager to put money into pork.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Onion takes every news story and gives it a twist to the point where you have to laugh. They are the Saturday Night Live of biting. None of the videos they run are actual news stories, including the beating of workers who are grateful for the new sewing machine so they can work 22 hours a day instead of 16, if they can move their arms in the jitney. It was perhaps a take-off on all the infomercials we get day and night. And listen carefully to the announcement of the upcoming story, where a new law has been passed to allow teachers to bring their cobras to school. Onion slices and dices everything and everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    As I said in an earlier post you can bet many billions are going to LaRaza and other open borders groups funneling it to illegal aliens to help them with their mortgages fraudulently obtained using stolen social security numbers along with their health care, welfare, food stamps, education, job assistance and other benefits while Americans continue to lose their jobs and consequently their homes. Face it people; we shot down comprehensive immigration reform so the Capital Hell thugs are attempting it in a back door manner through these bailouts and to hell with the American people struggling to survive.
    Bailouts will probably be used to give mortgages to the millions of new temporary laborers that Bush approved for coming in from Mexico. This will in essence give them new houses even though they are required to go home after working in agriculture. Obama will ensure that it is a hate crime for local police to look into visa overstays (harrassment of persons appearing to be of Hispanic descent is what the hate crime lawyers call it) so yes, the free housing no credit/bad credit real estate boom with more temporary Mexican construction workers will go on just like Bush and Obama wanted.

The only difference is that if you're an American citizen you will lose everything this time around unless you know what the loopholes are going to be...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast