Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This Christmas, I refuse to assume to read the mind of Obama, who has continually astounded his liberal supporters, by becoming more centrist than they realized, including Pastor Warren giving the invocation. I pray that he thinks this mess out and guides policy so that the American people have a chance to recover their lives. It is a season of giving and I am willing to give Obama that chance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    As a worker for most of my life, I have never been able to grant myself a raise, no matter how hard I tried. No matter what these guys think about themselves, they are workers, earning their money on the backs of their employers, which are supposed to be the American people. Were the people able to vote on these surreptitiously decided raises, the elected elite would be able to figure out what their constituencies are feeling about their performance instead of being so vulnerable to lobbyists for private interests and eager to put money into pork.
    Their pay should be tied to their approval rating and with a 9% approval rating they really should be getting a cut in salary NOT a raise !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Re: Congress passes P.L. 110-343, the Emergency Economic Sta

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by EYE4TRUTH
    What say you?

You will find out in a short time that the government of India through its largest corporations are involved in a lot of this. Many of our bailout dollars are going to India.

India is a brutal, slave holding society.

Americans are losing their jobs while "American jobs" are going to citizens of India.

Either do the math or continue to live in fantasy land.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to

our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to

their acts of pretended legislation. - Declaration of Independence

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless

minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is

striking at the root." -- Henry David Thoreau

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12