Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congress pulls funding for border fence, now what?

In my humble opinion, Employer Sanction Laws should be a higher priority than a boder fence. If these laws are enacted nationally, the importance of a fence will be diminished. These laws will effectively "turn off" the job magnet taht attracts so many illegals.

I do continue to support a fence. Mexico is the greastest source of our illegal drugs. Drug smuggling will continue, even if we adopt employee sanction laws.

Support the SAVE Act HR4088 and S2368 !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    In my humble opinion, Employer Sanction Laws should be a higher priority than a boder fence. If these laws are enacted nationally, the importance of a fence will be diminished. These laws will effectively "turn off" the job magnet taht attracts so many illegals.

I do continue to support a fence. Mexico is the greastest source of our illegal drugs. Drug smuggling will continue, even if we adopt employee sanction laws.

Support the SAVE Act HR4088 and S2368 !
    I agree 100%

Hitting jobs is a high priority but we need the fence to stop the drug cartel and criminal, they are not looking for a job, they have one.

Congress pulls funding for border fence, now what?
    Throw there dumb butts out of office!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We need a fence and we need security on the border and in the air. That goes along with employee sanctions. The nation is out of money. They seem to think drying up the job market is a cure all. It is not a cure all.
    We still can expect to see terrorists and the alike coming across the border.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

it's really quite simple ... we pull support for Congress i.e. start looking to oust those who betray America.