Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressional Addresses....

Send letters. I suggest you put a little word up there on the envelope saying... Immigration. I suggest you copy some of these stories we have and send them to people who count.. who represent the whole congress. And these addresses are for the House and Senate Majority Leaders and Minority leaders.

Emails are easy. EVERYONE.. and I do mean millions... does that, and there isn't any doubt in my mind the forums and letters are a better way to go.

Congressional Directory from whence I got the addresses...

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/dbq ... nd=congdir
    =============================================

Officers of the U.S. Senate

Secretary of the Senate Emily J. Reynolds S-312 (202) 224-3622

Sergeant at Arms Bill Pickle S-151 (202) 224-2341

Majority Secretary David J. Schiappa S-337 (202) 224-3835

Minority Secretary Marty Paone S-309 (202) 224-3735

Parliamentarian Alan Frumin S-133 (202) 224-6128

Assistant Secretary Mary Suit Jones S-312 (202) 224-2114
    ===================================
    Clerk of the House Jeff Trandahl H-154 (202) 225-7000

Chief Administrative Officer James Eagen III HB-30 (202) 225-6900

Parliamentarian Charles Johnson H-209 (202) 225-7373
    -----------------------------------
    Speaker of the House Washington Address...
    Washington Office:

Representitive J. Dennis Hastert
    235 Cannon House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515-1314

Web Site: www.house.gov/hastert
    E-mail: Contact Via 'Web Form.'

House Majority Leader

Representitive Tom DeLay
    242 Cannon House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515-4322

Web Site: tomdelay.house.gov
    E-mail: Contact Via 'Write Your Rep

----------------------------------
    House Majority Whip

Representitive Roy Blunt
    217 Cannon House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515-2507

Web Site: blunt.house.gov
    E-mail: Contact Via 'Write Your Rep.'

=======================================

House Minority Leader

Representative Nancy Pelosi
    2371 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515-0508

Web Site: www.house.gov/pelosi
    E-mail: sf.nancy@mail.house.gov

-----------------------------------------
    House Minority Whip

Representitive Steny H. Hoyer
    1705 Longworth House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515-2005

Web Site: hoyer.house.gov
    E-mail: Contact Via 'Web Form.

-------------------------
    Senate Majority Leader

Senator Bill Frist (R-TN)
    509 Hart Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-4205

Web Site: frist.senate.gov

-----------------------
    Senate Majority Whip.

Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY)

Web Site: mcconnell.senate.gov

Washington Office:
    361A Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-1702

Web Site: mcconnell.senate.gov
    --------------------------

Senate Minority Whip.

Senator Richard J. Durbin (D-IL)
    332 Dirksen Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-1304

Web Site: durbin.senate.gov

----------------------------------
    Senate Dem. Steering and Coordination Comm. Chair.

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY)
    476 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-3204

Web Site: clinton.senate.gov
    -------------------------
    House Dem. Steering and Policy Committee Co-Chair.

Representative George Miller (D-CA 7th)
    2205 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515-0507

www.house.gov/georgemiller
    E-mail: george.miller@mail.house.gov
    ----------------------------------------

Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and Chairman.
    (Soo.. send the letter to the Senator, or to the same address and the Committee.

Homeland Security Committee
    340 Dirksen Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510

Web: hsgac.senate.gov

-----------------------------------------
    Chair of the Homeland Security Committee

Senator Susan M. Collins
    461 Dirksen Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-1904

Web Site: collins.senate.gov

==============================[/b]

This is my letter to the Chairperson of the Homeland Security Committee. And it was sent too. Big house.. here I come.
    ======================

Hello Senator Collins.

I am 62 years old, very literate, very active in the efforts to see the laws related to Immigration enforced and the illegal aliens returned to their homelands. President Bush has suggested he does not want the Border Patrol stopping illegal aliens headed north for a job. The difficulty with that is this: no one I know can know if that person headed north is a terrorist or a job seeker without having a chat with the illegal alien. I will continue to try and NOT worry about that one until after Mr. Bush is back on the streets again.

It is a contradiction in terms to have a Southern Border wide open to the world and have anyone suggest we need to worry about Homeland Security. Much less.. it is ludicrous to for our Congress to suggest we need 'special laws' to deal with the security issues in a 'war' with the terrorists. Hannibal, Hitler and Gingus Khan could put their armies through that Southern Border and no one would know a thing about it. If nothing else, by the way, it would be nice to have Homeland Security tell us the sensors on the border have been made to work.

It is a contradiction in terms to have a National Guard that cannot be placed on the border. We continue to look at the numbers the Census provides us on illegal aliens, and those numbers are very different from the numbers provided by the Immigration Department. In addition, when an outfit like Bear Stearns comes along and tells us there are over 20 million illegal aliens in this country, we begin to feel that we have been treated like dribbling idiots.

Tax payers funded a ...national .... guard. That military force cannot be used to protect the border of the United States? THAT contradiction in terms should be a bright blinking neon light hanging over the Capitol Dome.

We know the Immigration Law received short shrift from the middle 1990's on. We know that until recently, Immigration continued to receive short shrift in material, man power, and attention to detail. (A law enforcement agency and it was simply cut adrift and allowed to wither?) And this issue was in place a long, long time ago for this country. We know it is time to say the law needs to be enforced rather than telling the American People the law is broken and we must provide amnesty. Amnesty have bred more amnesties. The trouble continues is the message to illegal aliens continues to be: we don't care..we will amnesty.

I would like to point out the Catholic Church has actively provided halfway houses for the illegal immigrants that they may then be passed on into the interior of the United States and away form the Border Patrol. Why did the United States Government allow this to happen?

At this point Mexico controls our border. I cannot prove it, and none of us could in this effort, but it seems there is a huge amount of money being spent by the open borders people, and Mexico, with enormous bank balances that are buying votes for a continuation of those ..open.. border. And that process is NOT democracy in action. And that while the Mexican Army actively aids and abets illegal immigration up and down the whole border. And that while the corporate 'foundations' actively support open border with a great deal of money that arrived in their hands with very significant tax breaks. There are a number of other very ugly aspects to this affair, but it is one very foolish idea to allow illegal immigration to continue on the back bench of attention.

Perhaps you could do something about this issue. Thank you and..

=============================

Do your own, but send her a message at http://collins.senate.gov Send her a letter with a story in it also.

Great Letter Shaw!!

So you suggest we send hard copy letters instead of emails?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you, Shaw...we should all work to let them know 1. that we know 2. that we care 3. that they'd BETTER care 4. That they will be looking for employment if something isn't done soon. Rev up the resumes'....

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Right On!!

I'm printing up trailer fulls of PINK-SLIPS and I'm ready to start handin' 'em out....followed with a brief exit interview:

1) AND why didn't you do your job you were paid to do?

2) Who were you working for all that time (circle country)?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Judy. Time is the question here, but yes. A typed letter signed is more significant than an Email that can be 'saved' with a couple of clicks.

My suggestion is to copy a story from the press, and send it to your rep with a small letter that reinterates a couple of things.

1. We don't need new law.. we need to fund the Border Patrol, make the sensors work, and build detention centers.

2. We need to fund, and in a limited way, support local efforts to control illegal aliens. And where local authorities have illegal aliens in custody, pay the costs of the jail time while the charges are delt with.

3. Mexico seems to have an open check book to organizations that advocate open borders and that is hardly democracy in action.

4. Some foundations have an open check book for open borders also and it is another case of NON-democracy in action!

5. A very large number of polls have been in place since 1986 that clearly indicate we wanted immigration lowered and in some of the polls, indicated we wanted immigration stopped. Those polls may not be the best voting process in the land, but they should be clear as a bell to any but a dribbling idiot. We don't want Congress forcing diversity and immigration down our throats.
    ===================
    We need a national referendum on the immigration issue.
    We do NOT need another amnesty.
    We need to control our southern borders.. not some half backed 'smugglers' army that kills anyone that crosses their tracks.
    We need the National Guard on the border and NOW!

Copy this.. send it to your rep. There are soap boxes that are allowed at the link I provided.. do a soap box and as you and I pass through that site.. make comments, or do a soapbox!

The congressmen who support the illegal aliens... I really like that idea about pink slips and maybe a post card to the idiots with something like "Your support for illegal aliens means you are fired if there is any way under the sun to do so!"

And a post card because the people in the Mail Room read it.. and ....gossip. I like that. One of the few times I have like gossip. And lets use it if we can.

Ummm... big house time....

"I am not a lobbist, and I don't have a fast check book as does Mexico. I am just a citizen. Be clear: your support for illegal aliens is reprehensiable!" Support Americans.

Email Letter sent to Collins!! This way someone will see it tomorrow!!

Thanks Shaw!!

Shaw!! Yeah.... I think my Pink-Slip Idea will have impact on the employees of our US Government. Remember, we are in this mess for two reasons:

1) The Big Boss in the Big House Betrayed US, but so did our

2) Career Professionals as Many on this Forum Will Recognize

Career professionals have a paid duty to represent the American People. They do not represent a President. They may adhere to the policies of the President until they KNOW that their action or inaction is a betrayal of the American People or a violation of law.

I've been a public employee for state government in the midwest. Employees are directed by job descriptions, law, ethics, morality, public service....above all else.

When you job is to arrest, detain and remove illegal aliens from our society and you don't get them all, then you have not done your job. Why? Did you need more people? How many did you request? Did you ask for state and local law enforcement assistance? Were you denied? Did you ask for Army National Guard Reinforcement? Were you denied? Who denied you these requests to complete your Mission?

NO one asked for enough Border Patrol Agents. NO one asked for state and local law enforcement assistance. NO one asked for National Guard Reinforcement.

INSTEAD, they shun the concept of National Guard Reinforcements. Instead, they criticize the Minute Man Project. Instead, they claim they "got in their way"??? Instead, they claim this will cause "more problems". Instead, they claim they are vigilantes. Instead, they claim they are White Supremacts or Racists. All the way, American Taypayers are paying them big salaries to get a job done. Instead, they tell their hard working frustrated Border Patrol Agents to Stand Down and NOT TO ARREST illegal aliens.

Believe me, IF WE had a Leader of the US Government, those people all of them would have been removed from their chairs, a pink-slip laid on their desk, and terminated for dereliction of duty 2 months ago. They have already demonstrated that the top brass of Homeland Security and the career professionals are operating CONTRARY TO THE LAW that guides their daily duties for the people they work for, which is American Citizens, only American Citizens, and no one but American Citizens.

PINK-SLIPS are their worst nightmare!! We've got lots of American Citizens ready to step in their shoes and get this job done as volunteers and replacement workers in Homeland Security.

I don't know "who" these people are.....but they aren't getting the job done. It's their job to get results and that means a quiet border and no illegals getting through....not one....and if one does....then they are arrested and deported immediately. Period. It's very simple. It's not complicated.

Oh, you asked about their "equipment" that wasn't working. I think it's working. I think it's always been working. They are using it to "count them" instead of arrest them. IMHO. They just said it was broken so they wouldn't have to reveal the results....how many are crossing the borders IMHO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast