Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know what we have missing here? Pride. The Mexico Nation does not have any pride. Taking handouts and passing there people onto us. There people wanting us to take care of them. It all has to do with there lack of pride for there nation and there National Heritage.
    America has pride. We are to proud to watch you ruin our nation. We are a nation of hero's that help every nation around the world. We have pride and our pride will drive the illegal's out.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

Lets not forget the Mexican consulates in the US where the illegal Mexicans can get their Mexican passports.

If hey have to go the the Mexican consulate to obtain their legal ID, they are not under the jurisdiction of the United States! That rule extends to any children born to those that are under the jurisdiction of the Mexican consulate!
    Miguelina I think the point you made here may be strong enough to hold up in court.I wish someone like Judicial Watch would take this arguement to the Supreme Court.
    I would sure donate some money to Judicial Watch if they went after these amnesty babies. I remember reading another article about how the Mexican consulates are busy issuing Mexican birth certificates to amnesty babies. Even if the case did not win, it would generate so much publicity that I think Congress or the States would finally end this invasion against America.
    Wait...the Mexican consulates are issuing birth certificates to MEXICAN anchor babies born here? Since Mexico cannot have jurisdiction over US citizens, these anchor babies cannot therefore, be US CITIZENS. Mexican consulates have jurisdiction over MEXICAN citizens

HELLO?!?!?!?!?!?! That cements the FACT that they are illegal and deportable!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If you go down to your nearest SSN office you will be waiting in line with a room full of day old illegal babies and their parents signing them up for SSN. I saw this happening 4 years ago here. These people can't speak english or write and spell. The SSN people help them fill out the paper work. It is totally disgusting.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

Lets not forget the Mexican consulates in the US where the illegal Mexicans can get their Mexican passports.

If hey have to go the the Mexican consulate to obtain their legal ID, they are not under the jurisdiction of the United States! That rule extends to any children born to those that are under the jurisdiction of the Mexican consulate!
    Miguelina I think the point you made here may be strong enough to hold up in court.I wish someone like Judicial Watch would take this arguement to the Supreme Court.
    I would sure donate some money to Judicial Watch if they went after these amnesty babies. I remember reading another article about how the Mexican consulates are busy issuing Mexican birth certificates to amnesty babies. Even if the case did not win, it would generate so much publicity that I think Congress or the States would finally end this invasion against America.
    Wait...the Mexican consulates are issuing birth certificates to MEXICAN anchor babies born here? Since Mexico cannot have jurisdiction over US citizens, these anchor babies cannot therefore, be US CITIZENS. Mexican consulates have jurisdiction over MEXICAN citizens

HELLO?!?!?!?!?!?! That cements the FACT that they are illegal and deportable!!!
    They can have duel citizenship. Another thing that should be stopped, but they won't.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234