Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Giffords Numbers usa grade is a D+

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    ===============================

Yes, I saw that.

The chances of the murderer being an illegal alien are not likely, IMO.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Prayers for Congresswoman Giffords.
    Keep Fighting Gabrielle!
    =================================

AMEN to that!

We can all agree that whoever did this is an animal!

We can also agree that there are those over at La Raza celebrating.
    It will be interesting to see who the other victims are as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    ===============================

Yes, I saw that.

The chances of the murderer being an illegal alien are not likely, IMO.
    Just reported that ICE was called in to the investigation

I am concerned with how hard many media sources are trying to spin this as being caused by the tea party, before any of the facts are known. The AP article lists a bunch of earlier incidents where offices were trashed and such - relating to the healthcare bill....

I smell a cover-up starting.... Or a massive spin/propaganda push to try and take advantage...

=========================

A possible motive? Mexican drug cartel payback?

U.S. REP. GABRIELLE GIFFORDS STATEMENT ON THE SHOOTING OF PINAL COUNTY DEPUTY LOUIE PUROLL

http://giffords.house.gov/2010/05/us-re ... roll.shtml

TUCSON - U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords today issued the following statement in response to Friday afternoon’s shooting of Pinal County Sheriff's Deputy Louie Puroll. The 53-year-old deputy was shot while on patrol in a remote stretch of desert south of Phoenix known as a corridor used by drug smugglers.

What will it take? Who else will be shot? How much more violence must we endure before the federal government secures our border?

These are the questions that Arizonans are asking after Friday's shooting of Deputy Puroll by suspected drug smugglers. We want answers and we want them now.

The federal government's failure to secure our border is a direct and dire threat to public safety in Arizona. The consequences of this failure are all too apparent on our highways and ranches and in our cities and towns. Arizonans have had enough.

We know what must be done and we want it done now. President Obama and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano must move quickly to confront this worsening situation. They must immediately deploy the National Guard and increase the number of Border Patrol agents on the border in Arizona.

Deputy Puroll is fortunate. His confrontation with drug smugglers didn’t cost him his life. Rob Krentz wasn’t so lucky. The federal government needs to act.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by pointedstick
    I am concerned with how hard many media sources are trying to spin this as being caused by the tea party, before any of the facts are known. The AP article lists a bunch of earlier incidents where offices were trashed and such - relating to the healthcare bill....

I smell a cover-up starting.... Or a massive spin/propaganda push to try and take advantage...
    you know MSNBC and CNN are probably going to say its a tea party person

=========================

I see the EXACT SAME modus operandi. Can you imagine the FEAR in the congressional, senate, La Raza, sympathetic invasion pressi IF this was an illegal alien?

From the update web site:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/0 ... 06211.html
    3:11 PM ET Giffords' Father: 'The Whole Tea Party' An Enemy Of Giffords

The New York Post:

Her father Spencer Giffords, 75, wept when asked if his 40-year-old daughter had any enemies.

"Yeah," he told The Post. "The whole tea party."

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

you know MSNBC and CNN are probably going to say its a tea party person

They will try.....

Kathyet

http://www.kgun9.com/

KGUN9 TV is reporting that AP has released the name of the shooter. KGUN9 is refraining from giving the name until it can be confirmed.

KGUN9 TV is also reporting that the news conference has been moved to 2:00 p.m. local time. (3:00 CT/4:00 ET)

County sheriff news conference going on now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast