Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your right jjmm. Anti-illegal Republicans, Independents and true democrats need to band together to stop the Clinton/Obama or Clinton/Richardson ticket.

I think between the bunch of us here, it will come down to either Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo. We need to post the pros and cons about both candidates so that we can discuss and unite behind both. However, I have suggested in the past to get these two to band togther as Prez and Vice Prez. It would certainly help us. We just need to convince one of them to be second man for the other.. hmm..how much of a fat chance?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's see how the Straw Poll goes in Iowa on August 11 and then we can start calling them to unite.

Both are Republican and they stand a good chance in Utah. We are a Republican State. Romney is well like because of the olympics here but the govenor the crook he is endorses McCain. Ha!
    I would like to get some banners out for Tancredo and Hunter. We need to squash Romney now.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW
    Duncan Hunter is the logical choice for me, however, Tancredo will receive my support if Hunter drops out before the primaries.

If the both drop out, I'll be forced to support Paul even though he does make me extremely nervous on some specific issues.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hear ya MW...I'm not sure whether Paul would go for amnesty which makes me a bit warry. I think I heard him make a remark in the debate a while back in which he said that we could not deport 12 million illegals. He is very well versed on the constitution though I think.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    avenger wrote:

I think I heard him make a remark in the debate a while back in which he said that we could not deport 12 million illegals.
    You're right, I do believe I've heard Paul say that. The opposite is true of Hunter and Tancredo, I've heard both of them verbally advocat for the deportation of all illegal aliens.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    I'm handing out Tancredo, Hunter, and Paul literature and stickers this week at our County Fair.

I would like to see two of them team up!
    Ron Paul isn't really on our side.

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT!
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Re: Candidates

BUt like someone else said, if it comes down to a choice between Billary or Obama and Ron Paul who would you rather have?

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    I'm handing out Tancredo, Hunter, and Paul literature and stickers this week at our County Fair.

I would like to see two of them team up!
    Ron Paul isn't really on our side.

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Man that's like voting for Nixon or McGovern!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast